Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Even if you somehow get a girlfriend (fakecels) you will always be worried and stressed about her cheating on you

Hokmacel

Hokmacel

Banned
-
You know brocels, Perhaps having a foid aint that great, And if you start behaving in a jealous way she would just dump your ass for any chadlite or chadlet, I feel like if i was a fakecel i couldnt stand the stress of this kind of stupid bullshit, Just imagine, You being alone all your farkin life and being forced to guard your whore from oportunists all the time sounds hellish and stressful because one mistake and you return to this forum. And the chance of getting another foid interested in you is 1% specially if you have moderate standards or like a particular ethnicity of sluts. :smonk::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

so what do u say? not even try to get a gf? that sounds fair, if we have no gf no worries of her cheating us

I try to think about all those women who aren’t that whorish but then I realize I wouldn’t have a chance with them :feelsrope:

That's off the table for me anyway.

Lol i saw a vid where a foid said they will dump you seasonly and their friends each dump their bf's at the same time.

I try to think about all those women who aren’t that whorish but then I realize I wouldn’t have a chance with them :feelsrope:
Women in general are whorish, more emotionally out of control. This is literally science, not me speaking, they're really incapable, yet people get mad.

Still 100% better than inceldom

if she may cheat atleast for sometime I wont feel alone and cold. :feelsaww::feelsaww:

Indeed hypergamy has no limits

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back