Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Even if you really "ascended"/having a GF, you'll still get mogged

MYtruecel

MYtruecel

天滅母豬 全婊死清光
★★
Imagine that you ascended. You finally get a GF. You think that's the end of your suffering of inceldom.

But NO.

Due to your totally fucked-up shitty genes, she will always compare you with other men, particularly Chad in terms of appearance, wealth, etc.
You'll still get mogged indirectly. Worse still, she will cheat on you for Chad and you'll returned to inceldom.

Yup. A woman is only as loyal as her options, and even the ugliest woman will have better options than me

It's a mog or be mogged world.

That's why we need to repeal the 19th.

Due to your totally fucked-up shitty genes, she will always compare you with other men, particularly Chad in terms of appearance, wealth, etc.
You'll still get mogged indirectly.
I can live with that. Compare me with whoever. As long as the others don't have her, I don't care. Compare me all you want. I'm not emotionally unstable for it to hurt me like a foid that gets compared to other foids.

Worse still, she will cheat on you for Chad and you'll returned to inceldom.
This I can't live with.

even if u have sex an sub 4 male its not really ascension, cos youll get cucked immedietely

they are maddening creatures.

Don't care, I just wanna cum in a warm place with a foid I'm in a relationship with. If I get to do that for at least a little while, then she can go off and fuck Chad and leave me. I would at least have the experience of a relationship and stop feeling like an alien.
That's why we need to repeal the 19th.

Imagine that you ascended. You finally get a GF. You think that's the end of your suffering of inceldom.

But NO.

You'll still get mogged indirectly. Worse still, she will cheat on you for Chad and you'll returned to inceldom.
:blackpill::blackpill::dafuckfeels: