Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Even if you moneymaxx these foids will never respect you

Gepard

Gepard

Recruit
★★★★
Chrome 2018 09 08 00 30 36

173,000 likes

AWALT.

feminazis are so hypocritical. they supposedly don't need men but then say shit like this. then on top of that say all men are mysogynists while they talk shit about men all day.

feminazis are so hypocritical. they supposedly don't need men but then say shit like this. then on top of that say all men are mysogynists while they talk shit about men all day.

I don't think that's what she's saying. She's saying her 9-5 job involves trash talking men on social media, so she likes dating older professional men who aren't on social media so she can get a break and have a nice meal and wine in peace with them after "work".

That's actually more lifefuel to sugar daddies. I think.

Women should pay US for self-loathing. It's like KARMA, for all the welfare we have provided them throughout history. FUCK

I don't think that's what she's saying. She's saying her 9-5 job involves trash talking men on social media, so she likes dating older professional men who aren't on social media so she can get a break and have a nice meal and wine in peace with them after "work".

That's actually more lifefuel to sugar daddies. I think.
Nah. Think of 9-5 as a figure of speech.
She talks shit about men on the regular, then goes out to get spoiled by some clueless betabux.

Imagine dating someone who, behind your back, spends hours on social media talking about "all men are fucking losers". That's no lifefuel.