Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Even if you manage to get a gf

E

ELchico1836

Recruit
★★★
The level of disparity when it comes to experience will be palpable. Most women will run circles around you in terms of sexual, social and life experience that it will be like a 20 year old dating a 45 year old. You will be like a kid to her.

I am more confident in my ability to obfuscate my inexperience than I am in my ability to get said girlfriend.

Betabux in a nutshell
Betabux in a nutshell

Yes...

Justus and Intellau cannot bond with S.R.B due to her promiscuity and "experiences". While anorexic Shannon was having passionate missionary with Chads, we languished and fought depression.

How interesting that an "anxious" 18-year-old girl so quickly goes on a slutting spree and then binds herself to a woman after a few months. Telling.

Who cares I already live as a stranger to all of mankind. I already get mogged by everyone around me socially, why would I care that the woman I love does it

This is one of the main reasons I just gave up as I was reaching 30 and have not even bothered attempting to ascend ever since.

Now I'm a mid 30s KHHV broke ass autistic hikineetcel with a sub 5 face so my SMV is at absolute zero but even if I was a moderately successful wagecuck and could betabux or won the lottery or some shit, I really don't see the appeal in the post wall roasties getting of the CC such money could maybe attract.

If I had such money to burn I might use high end hookers between like 18-24 for a simulated Chad experience but betabuxing for used up chads leftovers does not appeal in the slightest.

You will be like a kid to her.

Oh well. No opportunities presented themselves due to other males, so anyway: