Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Even if you know a girl that is single

Dekim

Dekim

ricefevercel
★★★★★
Theres atleast 2 more guys trying to get her, JFL if you think she will choose you. There's not even one girl, that doesn't have plenty of options to choose from, while we have to search beneath every rock to maybe find some subhuman girl we might have a chance with.

This, there's this girl in my third that it's me oneitis or however you spell it, and she's a short, thick Latina with big boobs, so many guys try to talk to her and tyrone swoops in and it's ovER now, she's all over him, she already let him come ovER I wouldn't be shocked if he gave her BBC

gotta keep digging right :)

WorldRulerAisha said:

to actually find a girl we could date would take roughly the same amount of time as it took Francis Drake to circumnavigate the globe

just a date, mind you.

WorldRulerAisha said:

The pain from learning the truth here, is not as bad as the pain you get from learning it face2face

blackletcel said:
This, there's this girl in my third that it's me oneitis or however you spell it, and she's a short, thick Latina with big boobs, so many guys try to talk to her and tyrone swoops in and it's ovER now, she's all over him, she already let him come ovER I wouldn't be shocked if he gave her BBC

From my observations, if the girl is not obese we are shooting high for the stars

I'm incel until I looksmax and ascend to volcel glory. AWALT is not worth putting up with.

whogivesafucc said:
to actually find a girl we could date would take roughly the same amount of time as it took Francis Drake to circumnavigate the globe

just a date, mind you.

93c.gif

Dekim said:
The pain from learning the truth here, is not as bad as the pain you get from learning it face2face

From my observations, if the girl is not obese we are shooting high for the stars

Nope she's not, Tyrone can't lose

blackletcel said:
Nope she's not

That's what i was saying, if she is not obese don't even bother trying. There's already someone better than you that's aproaching her, and she will choose him.

lol this. I overheard a girl in one of my classes saying something along the lines of "I dont have a boyfriend" while talking to another girl in my class. Even if i went up to her, she would reject me on the spot

If she's single it's because she wants to be single. It doesn't mean she's not riding Chad tho, just that she's open to a 8/10 guy buying shit for her in exchange for sharing her with Chad.

At least two? Really? It's more like 5-6 guys trying to get at her AT LEAST.

Dekim said:
blackletcel said:
Nope she's not
That's what i was saying, if she is not obese don't even bother trying. There's already someone better than you that's aproaching her, and she will choose him.

And every male that shes in contact with regularly is an orbiter.