Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Even if you have kids normies will try to mog you

• Thread starter Deleted member 34301
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 34301

Self-banned
-
The evil of normies is never ending. If you are in kindergarten they scream and yell trying to steal all attention and resources away. As soon as they have some autonomy they start to bully you. When you get into highschool and college the psychological torture starts, like ostracization and gossiping.

But I just realized that even if you have a normal life and have kids, normies will not stop trying to put you down. They will brag about their own kids and compare them to your kids, as if their kids are just an extension of their own narcissism. Up until normies are in the grave they won't stop looking for ways trying to humiliate and ridicule you. Their patheticness knows no bounds. You can never put down your guard. Normies live on insecurity from the day they were born up until they die.

Just giving you all a fair warning if you someday hope to have a normal life.

Normies even try to gravestone-mog each other.:feelskek:
Bildschirmfoto 2022 01 02 um 155709

In kindergarten, I had PICA and spent much of my time chewing on pencils until they were very thin. I'd sit alone and cry if I misunderstood instructions from my teachers.

A girl named "Lyric" bullied me in elementary school. Lyric kicked and hit me several times. I was already very anxious and being bullied by several school youth(Mostly males), so this meant I had to speak to the principal while sweating.

They pummeled me to the ground and hit me. They insulted me because I wore glasses. They insulted me because I was anxious from GI problems. I was eventually "removed" and homeschooled.

In kindergarten, I had PICA and spent much of my time chewing on pencils until they were very thin. I'd sit alone and cry if I misunderstood instructions from my teachers.
In highschool I was always bite on the end of pens until they were completely destroyed and sometimes ink would get in my mouth

lmao gravestone mog:feelskek:

Up until normies are in the grave they won't stop looking for ways trying to humiliate and ridicule you. Their patheticness knows no bounds. You can never put down your guard. Normies live on insecurity from the day they were born up until they die.
there's no end to it
:yes:

This species needs to go extinct.

Nothing that Chad's 1.618 golden ratio face (and bones) can't fix.

The evil of normies is never ending. If you are in kindergarten they scream and yell trying to steal all attention and resources away. As soon as they have some autonomy they start to bully you. When you get into highschool and college the psychological torture starts, like ostracization and gossiping.

But I just realized that even if you have a normal life and have kids, normies will not stop trying to put you down. They will brag about their own kids and compare them to your kids, as if their kids are just an extension of their own narcissism. Up until normies are in the grave they won't stop looking for ways trying to humiliate and ridicule you. Their patheticness knows no bounds. You can never put down your guard. Normies live on insecurity from the day they were born up until they die.

Just giving you all a fair warning if you someday hope to have a normal life.
Thanks for the heads up. I definitely watch out for NPC's they are genuinely annoying. But i don't know about when they become old tho. Usually when people become old they care less about what people think of them and less about others insecurities. They live for themselves. But when normies are young. YES,they all live on Insecurity