Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Even if you go ER, people will make fun of your appearance before they discuss your actions and ideology

sneed (not chuck)

sneed (not chuck)

Banned
-
It's over. It doesn't matter if you kill 100 kids. Normies will say "fuck that manlet" first before they even ask "why?". They will openly mock you, bring up every last insecurity of yours, and prove that you were correcting in feeling self-aware about those flaws. Someone will make a joke about your appearance and body-shame you on a default subreddit, and it will be upvoted to the top and will receive 20x awards. Chad will Tweet "what no pussy does to a mfer", girls you only interacted with once in school will go on television and say you were always gross and creepy. Nobody will bother reading your manifesto, who gives a shit what an ugly person wrote. They will call you an incel, and that's all they need to know.

If you look somewhat decent like Anders Breivik and John Earnst (Poway Synagogue shooting) and even Dylan and Eric, people will then discuss your crimes and your motivations. Ugly mass shooters don't get to have an ideology, they're just ugly evil monsters. Only good-looking people have depth and reasoning for their actions.

People? More like rabid hyenas

Doesn't matter. Their words mean nothing. Whta matters is that they're being terrozied

who cares? 100 enemies would be removed from this world anyways. W:feelsjuice:

girls you only interacted with once in school will go on television and say you were always gross and creepy.
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: they will use this opportunity to vent their unjustified hatred for your subhuman looks that they had all along even before the act was committed

Show me one ER case where people talked more about the ER's appearance than the the crime he comitted

Show me one ER case where people talked more about the ER's appearance than the the crime he comitted
The El Paso Walmart shooter literally became a meme and everybody laughs at his face. Normies don't give a singular shit about his manifesto or his motivations. He is simply "le pol face" and he's also branded an incel for good measure.

It's over. It doesn't matter if you kill 100 kids. Normies will say "fuck that manlet" first before they even ask "why?". They will openly mock you, bring up every last insecurity of yours, and prove that you were correcting in feeling self-aware about those flaws. Someone will make a joke about your appearance and body-shame you on a default subreddit, and it will be upvoted to the top and will receive 20x awards. Chad will Tweet "what no pussy does to a mfer", girls you only interacted with once in school will go on television and say you were always gross and creepy. Nobody will bother reading your manifesto, who gives a shit what an ugly person wrote. They will call you an incel, and that's all they need to know.

If you look somewhat decent like Anders Breivik and John Earnst (Poway Synagogue shooting) and even Dylan and Eric, people will then discuss your crimes and your motivations. Ugly mass shooters don't get to have an ideology, they're just ugly evil monsters. Only good-looking people have depth and reasoning for their actions.
looks will always matter more to these "people" then anything else

The El Paso Walmart shooter literally became a meme and everybody laughs at his face. Normies don't give a singular shit about his manifesto or his motivations. He is simply "le pol face" and he's also branded an incel for good measure.

Okay i looked him up and he really looked ugly. But you are only getting made fun of your looks if you're either extremely short or extremely ugly, if you look somewhat normal in the face you shouldn't worry too much about that.

I also saw a more recent photo of him in court and it seems like upgraded his face to Chadlite.

I want these normies to suffer in the worst way possible I don’t even give a fuck about their children

Funny cus it's started by 4chan

Looks are much more important to the foid run media than any ideology, actions, or motive.

Hard disagree from me, considering I’ve seen fan edits and fanart by foids for people like Adam Lanza, Ethan Crumbley, and even that tranny shooter from a few days ago

Absolutely brotal

I look like him. I think I'm ugly:

191028165609 amir muhammad said abdal rahman al mawla

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back