Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Even if you get a gf...

Shigechi

Shigechi

MSTOW for life
★★★★★
Did you ever look at the kikebook of the average girl? Shit, not even average, even the ugly ones, they generally have thousands of friends on kikebook and hundreds of followers on instagram, which means they have already a bunch of orbiters feeding her ego and wanting to fuck her. Now, you, on the other hand, if you are suicidal enough in having a social media account, have basically no friends or your friend's list is composed by Pajeets wanting to scam you, your family and bots. You don't even post pics of yourself, because you don't leave your house and because you're self conscious about how hideous you look.
Considering that nowadays girls are addicted to social media, how the fuck you are supposed to form a relationship with a girl that way when you hate even taking pics of your ugly face and girls can't stop taking pictures at every minute to post in social media, that will not work out very well. But, of course, that's not the worse about this nor my main concern, the real problem is her friends that will make her conscious about what loser you are and will sabotage your relationship every way they can, maybe they even warn the girl to don't start a relationship with you because how much of a loser you apparent to be looking through your social media (or your lack of social media accounts). Social media is responsible for the rise of inceldom and narcissism on the female population, Mark Jewberg deserves to rot in hell.

Zuckerbergdumbfucks

We trusted (((him))), we (the population/goys in general) are a bunch of dumbfucks indeed.

Last edited:
Did you ever look at the kikebook of the average girl? Shit, not even average, even the ugly ones, they generally have thousands of friends on kikebook and hundreds of followers on instagram, which means they have already a bunch of orbiters feeding her ego and wanting to fuck her. Now, you, on the other hand, if you are suicidal enough in having a social media account, have basically no friends or your friend's list is composed by Pajeets wanting to scam you, your family and bots. You don't even post pics of yourself, because you don't leave your house and because you're self conscious about how hideous you look.
Considering that nowadays girls are addicted to social media, how the fuck you are supposed to form a relationship with a girl that way when you hate even taking pics of your ugly face and girls can't stop taking pictures at every minute to post in social media, that will not work very well. But, of course, that's not the worse about this nor my main concern, the real problem is her friends that will make her conscious about what loser you are and will sabotage your relationship every way they can, maybe they even warn the girl to don't start a relationship with you because how much of a loser you apparent to be looking through your social media (or your lack of social media accounts). Social media is responsible for the rise of inceldom and narcissism on the female population, Mark Jewberg deserves to rot in hell.

View attachment 123550

We trusted (((him))), we (the population/goys in general) are a bunch of dumbfucks indeed.
We already know the true nature of women.
Its too late now.
Being born to a torment chamber without our consent is the greatest sin.
I blame the randomness of the universe, for creating this hellhole.

very true.

not having any social media is almost a required gesture for those like us, that still does very little.

They won’t care if they like you. And as you get older people aren’t as obsessed with it. And i dont think it’s normal for a guy to have a lot of followers.

>mark zuckerberg invented social media
Your underage is showing.

>mark zuckerberg invented social media
Your underage is showing.
He popularized it the way it is now. I never said he invented it. When you think of social media, you think about facebook. Learn to read.

He popularized it the way it is now. I never said he invented it. When you think of social media, you think about facebook. Learn to read.

Myspace was already popular, social media became more popular because computing became more user-friendly. Also I don't think of Facebook first because I'm under 50.

having a gf as a sub 8 male is like wagecucking. at first you will enjoy the money you will be getting, but after awhile its gonna get boring, stale and tiresome.

just compete to hold her attention and interest against every walking cock theory

your friend's list is composed by Pajeets wanting to scam you,
TFW when you don't even have Pajeet scamcels in friendlist:feelsrope:

It’s over if you’re sub 6

Let’s focus on one problem at a time. First step is ascension.

I don't use kikebook or instagram. Social media is for foids and cucks and should be banned.

Never believe that social media is real. It's as real as the rest of the media.