Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Even if you get a average gf she will cheat and not tell you

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
She won't tell you because in her whore mind, she did nothing wrong. I have one or two chadlite friends, as well as a few very outgoing, NT black friends. Both groups have shown me actual proof of screenshots of convos and nudes about how ugly/average girls (with boyfriend's) have still been the ones hitting THEM up. This is really the other side of life normies live on. Whores would walk up to them say my friend wants to fuck, blabblabla. Half the time, they had boyfriend's and didn't tell these dudes. one of them even introduced him to her boyfriend later, him not knowing a godamn thing!

Yes, the black ones are ugly and only got fat ugly Jews/"white" women they were ashamed of, as per stereotype, but the chadlites got way better. The point still stands. Being in a relationship in 2019 is being a cuck.

Being in a relationship in 2019 is being a cuck.
source.gif

Makalu IQ

Islam is right about women!

in minecraft {
every man should put a tracking device in their gfs/wifes bag/shoes/etc.
you can buy one for cheap or just hack her google account. irl hacking is the easiest, so shouldn't be a problem.
}

if anyone of you does ascend and gets kids, always do a paternity test. cuck if you don't.

in minecraft {
you can buy one for cheap or just hack her google account. irl hacking is the easiest, so shouldn't be a problem.
}

if anyone of you does ascend and gets kids, always do a paternity test. cuck if you don't.
My dad suspects I'm not his because I don't look like my siblings who look like him. He got a test too but didn't go through with it

I would check her phone every week to see if she is cheating and if she is I would beat her

I long for the time when we used to execute cheaters.

Agree 100%. Men shouldn’t trust young girls these days , It’s what I always say. You’re setting yourself up for failure if you have a relationship in 2019

Foids find a way to justify their cheating , They feel zero remorse

AWALT. Ironically Stacy is the woman who cheats the least because she only wants Chad and won’t settle for anyone below Chad while Becky and low tier women will fuck anyone until they get Chad.

in minecraft {
}

In minecraft i want to develop a keylogging software for phones (the primary device used by foids for organising cock carousel sessions & sending cunt pics to chad). The software will be virtually undetectable on the phone but it will be actively logging all the keystrokes and sending them to another phone. I will target the software to normies so they can see exactly what their girlfriend (in actuality a girlfriend is just an opportunistic foid whore LARPing as a mans idealised version of a lover) is texting to the 100's of chads she is fucking

while Becky and low tier women will fuck anyone until they get Chad.
Cope they still go for chadlites & high tier normies minimum. They still hate average and below average men.

Most normie men enter into relationships not because it's the best thing in the world, it's because they are desperate for companionship and sex, and it's the best way for them to get it on tap.

JFL @ children born male during the information age.

Most normie men enter into relationships not because it's the best thing in the world, it's because they are desperate for companionship and sex, and it's the best way for them to get it on tap.

JFL @ children born male during the information age.

I wouldn't say that they're desperate. Some obviously are, but sex and companionship are basic human needs, as we all know from our suffering. That's not something we can fault normies for.

AWALT. Ironically Stacy is the woman who cheats the least because she only wants Chad and won’t settle for anyone below Chad while Becky and low tier women will fuck anyone until they get Chad.

If I ever get a gf I will hire a computer nerd incel to back her email and all social media so I can frequently check on them. I will also randomly follow her places to make sure she goes where she says and does what she says. Can’t trust women

Yes, everyone gets cucked today, chads too. Girls will ALWAYS cheat in the west, cause there are ZERO consequences if they do.

If I ever get a gf I will hire a computer nerd incel to back her email and all social media so I can frequently check on them. I will also randomly follow her places to make sure she goes where she says and does what she says. Can’t trust women
F

No. If i had a gf i would make sure my dick stays in her 24/7. Also i would install a mini camera on her clothing to spy on her when im not around

You can't blame them. It's their nature, women will actively look for a better partner than she already has. I've seen it countless of times. My chad-tier looks friend always get flirted by women who are already in a relationship [It's Fucking Over] for us.

You can't blame them.

YES, YOU CAN.

There's something called agency. Women act like they don't have it, and therefore are absolved of all responsibility.

Brutal monkeybranchpill.