Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Even if you do ascend your gf will probably dump you

• Thread starter Deleted member 25467
  • Start date
Deleted member 25467

Deleted member 25467

Hispanic manletcel just waiting to perish
-
You've never had a gf, so you will naturally behave in a clingy, obsessive manner even if you do find one. This kind of behavior is going to be off-putting and your gf will eventually dump you. Deep down you will know that she's the only girl you can get. You'll always be afraid of losing her and going back to your lonely, sex-less existence -- and she'll know it.

Probably? She's going to.

brutal truth
it is called ascension but u r becoming a betabuxxer, not a chad
the change from incel 2 betabuxx is worthless

You've never had a gf, so you will naturally behave in a clingy, obsessive manner even if you do find one. This kind of behavior is going to be off-putting and your gf will eventually dump you. Deep down you will know that she's the only girl you can get. You'll always be afraid of losing her and going back to your lonely, sex-less existence -- and she'll know it.
Metallica - Sad but True

It's not really ascension if you can't replace women easily or literally own one as your property.

She's very likely there just for your money

I would not be afraid of losing her. It would be expected from her for me. I am too blackpilled to get the illusion that one hypothetical girlfriend would be loyal. This is also why I would prefer causal sex.

I won’t have to worry about that, I guess. No chance.

yeah nomries have to fight in a battle royale over one foid, and when ever she is tried of them she'll leave them for chad

If you surgerymaxx and become a chad not really