Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Even if you do "ascend", then what?

AntiPain

AntiPain

just put custom title theory
-
I've been thinking about it, what if an incel does "ascend"? what if he finds a girl and has sex, then what? you will need to have sex every once in a while to avoid being horny, you'll still have competition issues as she will see other males and might leave you, cheat on you. It is an eternal struggle, an eternal chase. That's the thing, it's not a one time thing you have to do, it's continuous and you will have to keep yourself happy day after day. Ascending means nothing more than cleaning a few deep stains on your shirt, but you will still need to take care of that shirt that will get dirty. It will be like this till the day you die.

I see normans all the time trying to get sex, trying to find a girl to be with. They break up, find another one and they never stop. It's like with food, you need this all the time not just once. That's the problem, if I knew merely having sex would solve it all I would have considered going to a prostitute but it doesn't. I fear we are all animals that need to eat all the time and will never have true satisfaction even "IF".

Agreed. I recall mentioning something similar to @Eugenicist .

The problem is the need paradigm. True satisfaction is never having the desire in the first place, not constantly chasing an ever elusive "ideal state", which vanishes as soon as it's reached.

Easy then you wont be incel

High IQ. It's truly over.

You’re 100% correct. There is no good outcome for us. It’s either rot in loneliness or be a betabuxxing cuck for some roastie. I’ll take the former over the latter tbh.

You’re 100% correct. There is no good outcome for us. It’s either rot in loneliness or be a betabuxxing cuck for some roastie. I’ll take the former over the latter tbh.

I don't have that problem. I have a high end sex doll.

Have sex every day:feelsgah:

She will eventually cuck you. Remember she’s not yours it’s just your turn.

Women are like children, when she doesn’t feel it anymore. She will find another shiny new toy to play with( more attractive male)

The only way to "ascend" is to become a good looking desirable male. But even then you can't ascend from not having had sex during the most important years of your life (12-18), can't ascend from having been mistreated for those formative years, and so on and so forth.

It's over.

The only way to "ascend" is to become a good looking desirable male. But even then you can't ascend from not having had sex during the most important years of your life (12-18), can't ascend from having been mistreated for those formative years, and so on and so forth.

It's over.

Just timemachinemaxx and genemaxx br0 :lul:

there is no ascension for truecels