Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Even if you do ascend, if she sees people staring at you in disgust, she'll reassess your looks and find you less attractive

S

Stiltrid_trees

Greycel
The sad thing is, even if I do ascend with a girl who miraculously finds me Physically attractive, literally all it takes to change that is her witnessing someone stare at my face with disgust in public and that'll make her wonder why he/she stared at me in the first place and she'll start to notice ugly things about my face that she didn't before and my face will suddenly become weird looking to her, my face will literally morph in her eyes to being more ugly

it's because of your personality jackass

her friends will tell her to get rid of you as well.
even if she somehow found you attractive, the fact that others don't will be a deal breaker to her.
and if she found you ugly but other foids thought you were hot, then she would fuck you even if she found you disgusting.
this is all hypothetical since in practice it won't happen, but this is how foid brains work.

Tell me more ASAP!
foids are a hive mind obsessed with social status and other people's opinions so your attractiveness is built on consensus.
but since they find all the same things attractive anyway, this won't happen IRL.

truth. especially due to instawhore, snap being mainstream

Quotes like this made my blood boil "I don't know what you saw at him"