Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Even if you did ascend, her friends would roast the shit out of you daily and make you seem like dog shit

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
Some normie in a relationship is idiotic because ALL girls are connected via social media with her friends. Her friends will roast your picture constantly and shit all over you in front of her, in DMs, whatever.

This can't be avoided and only guys who are very "photogenic" i.e. chads from all angles can avoid this shit.

Essentially you'll need god tier looks to compete on the open market or hold down a girl with a cell phone.

> Even if you did ascend

Lol

also that if you ever find a unicorn, her friends will inform her about chad and say she deserves better

also that if you ever find a unicorn, her friends will inform her about chad and say she deserves better

yup

there's no mercy in an efficient marketplace

any asset will quickly have its price corrected

asset being a foid and her price is chad

No way I'll ever ascend

If her friends are roasting the shit out of you, you didn't ascend and you're betbuxx at most. Most likely tho you wouldn't be dating in the first place since they can't handle having someone lower value than themselves.

Women do compare their suitors. I remember walking into a twitch stream and 3 twitch thots were comparing which famous guy were in there DMs.

this is why ill never "ascend" i have no social circle, social media. nothing im a recluse hermit.

SHE WONT BE ABLE TO SHOW ME OFF TO HER FRIENDS BECAUSE IM A LOSER MANLET WITH NOTHING.

If her friends are roasting the shit out of you, you didn't ascend and you're betbuxx at most.
She won't respect you, only what you can do to provide her with. Most times she ends up cheating after getting tingles for chad again. The poor beta simp will beg her to come back for another chance.

you have to mog a lot of men

idc about her friends tbh

idc about her friends tbh
women are hivemind, no critical thinking involved inside their brains. They only seek acceptance from their peer group. if youre not good enough for her friends, why the fuck would she think youre good enough for her?

women are hivemind, no critical thinking involved inside their brains. They only seek acceptance from their peer group. if youre not good enough for her friends, why the fuck would she think youre good enough for her?
idc tbh

Tbh I’d just roast the fuck out of them.

Some normie in a relationship is idiotic because ALL girls are connected via social media with her friends.
Her friends will roast your picture constantly and shit all over you in front of her, in DMs, whatever.

This can't be avoided and only guys who are very "photogenic" i.e. chads from all angles can avoid this shit.

Essentially you'll need god tier looks to compete on the open market or hold down a girl with a cell phone.

Or: tell the foid you'll break up with her if she takes your picture.

I know we should be so thirsty for sex that we roll over and let foids do whatever they want, but since we lack looks, we should at least aspire to have assertive standards that a foid can admire on some base level. If we are doormats in addition to being ugly, any hypothetical relationship we might enter into in the future would evaporate even quicker as she tires of our low-T feminine ways.

also that if you ever find a unicorn,
her friends will inform her about chad and say she deserves better
I kinda wonder what motives there are for that. As much as I'd hope it's "the friends want to fuck us instead" it's probably more along the lines of them just wanting to be more romantically successful and happy than their friends.

It's certainly not because they want competition for Chad, right?

If her friends are roasting the shit out of you,
you didn't ascend and you're betbuxx at most.
Betabux CAN ascend. Getting strategic pity-sex from a bored foid using you as a stepping stone isn't a very fulfilling type of ascension but it's still ascension...

Or are we meaning something more specific than sex by ascension, like getting genuinely loving committed sex from a girl in love with us? That certainly seems more deserving of the term than the general 'getting my dick wet' usage I usually see.

Most likely tho you wouldn't be dating in the first place since they can't handle having someone lower value than themselves.

We're not all 1s here, there are some 2s and 3s who might hypothetically get brief validation from a 1/10 foid.

The poor beta simp will beg her to come back for another chance.
I don't think it's always that pathetic. Sometimes a foid will cheat and beg the beta simp to take her back.

It's still cucked as hell to do so, but understandably feels less cucked to those who avail of it since they're being begged for attention so it makes them feel like Chad.

Being begged doesn't mean you're Chad though, it means the foid values you for a variety of purposes because she has long waits in between Chad's dick than other foids and needs someone to keep her company, buy her dinner, etc.

she will cheat on you and then dump you JFL
Or just cheat on you and string you along indefinitely. A lot of cheating foids will only dump you if you stand up to them and they realize they won't get as many perks because you're withdrawing her privileges for cheating.

If we somehow do get in a relationship, choosing to end it would not make us Chad. We're allowed to have standards of behavior, like not tolerating being cucked or not fucking a trap.

Who the fuck cares about this shit? I do not understand your constant posting about this kind of thing, you must spend hours every day ripping your hair out over hypothetical scenarios in which you ascend and it’s still over, or how when you’re walking down the street no men who are strangers to you are ever truly respecting you.

I mean come on man, I know our lives are pathetic as is but you really are making it more so with this constant self torture and obsession over the way other people view you. If I was getting laid wouldn’t give a fuck about what some bitch’s friends comment about my picture on a phone and I especially don’t give a fuck about that since I am not even getting laid, Jesus Christ.

Do you not feel at all like a cuck for giving women, normies and other men all this extra power over you by constantly obsessing over the fact they view you as a piece of shit? At some point you just have to stop caring because at the moment you are proving them right in that your mindset truly is quite submissive and pathetic. Believe me, I get no pleasure from telling you that, but it’s fucking true.

I don't think it's always that pathetic. Sometimes a foid will cheat and beg the beta simp to take her back.
only when multiple chads wont settle down. beta billy is always last on her list.
At some point you just have to stop caring because at the moment you are proving them right in that your mindset truly is quite submissive and pathetic
doesnt really matter, we can act all masculine and "alpha" all we want but at the end of the day we're just seen as coping genetic trash in a foids eye.

Last edited:
only when multiple chads wont settle down. beta billy is always last on her list.
She has already tried to get at least 20 chads to settle down and failed by the time she's 25 though.

doesnt really matter, we can act all masculine and "alpha" all we want but at the end of the day we're just seen as coping genetic trash in a foids eye.
If you're going to be low-value either way then at the very least you should have standards and not eat out of her hand. The relationship is doomed so minimize the simping for your own self-respect.

The slight bonus is that this will make you 10% more attractive to her. Unfortunately 22% isn't much better than 20% so you're still doomed, but maybe you get one extra blowjob and 1 less STD from Chad as a result.

Who the fuck cares about this shit? I do not understand your constant posting about this kind of thing, you must spend hours every day ripping your hair out over hypothetical scenarios in which you ascend and it’s still over, or how when you’re walking down the street no men who are strangers to you are ever truly respecting you.

I mean come on man, I know our lives are pathetic as is but you really are making it more so with this constant self torture and obsession over the way other people view you. If I was getting laid wouldn’t give a fuck about what some bitch’s friends comment about my picture on a phone and I especially don’t give a fuck about that since I am not even getting laid, Jesus Christ.

Do you not feel at all like a cuck for giving women, normies and other men all this extra power over you by constantly obsessing over the fact they view you as a piece of shit? At some point you just have to stop caring because at the moment you are proving them right in that your mindset truly is quite submissive and pathetic. Believe me, I get no pleasure from telling you that, but it’s fucking true.

"just man up you incels and stop having a toxic personality"

lol

If you're going to be low-value either way then at the very least you should have standards and not eat out of her hand. The relationship is doomed so minimize the simping for your own self-respect.

The slight bonus is that this will make you 10% more attractive to her. Unfortunately 22% isn't much better than 20% so you're still doomed, but maybe you get one extra blowjob and 1 less STD from Chad as a result.
Chad doesn't need to act "alpha" because they're genetically gifted from birth, its why you see them not having to dance around like clowns like most normies and even upper tier normies do for a slight chance of a date.

nothing you can do as a non-chad will make her physically attracted to you, women cant and wont be sexually attracted to you as a non-chad, YOURE JUST ANOTHER DISPOSABLE ASSET TO HER who she can let go at the moments noticed if she doesn't require you. Just look at female dual mating strategy for example, they only want the best. top 1% tall handsome rich chads. the deluded wealthmaxxed wagecuck thinks his "asests and finances" make a girl sexually attracted to you. WRONG, she's only attracted to what you can PROVIDE her with, but nowadays since the "strong stunning and brave independent woman", they dont need billy betamaxxed wealth or resources, while still fucking that tall handsome chad to satisfy her biological urges.

Chad doesn't need to act "alpha" because they're genetically gifted from birth, its why you see them not having to dance around like clowns like most normies and even upper tier normies do for a slight chance of a date.

nothing you can do as a non-chad will make her physically attracted to you, women cant and wont be sexually attracted to you as a non-chad, YOURE JUST ANOTHER DISPOSABLE ASSET TO HER who she can let go at the moments noticed if she doesn't require you. Just look at female dual mating strategy for example, they only want the best. top 1% tall handsome rich chads. the deluded wealthmaxxed wagecuck thinks his "asests and finances" make a girl sexually attracted to you. WRONG, she's only attracted to what you can PROVIDE her with, but nowadays since the "strong stunning and brave independent woman", they dont need billy betamaxxed wealth or resources, while still fucking that tall handsome chad to satisfy her biological urges.

half the guys on this board think they can jester or personality maxx and get bitches

most don't realize that genes determine the results

Chad doesn't need to act "alpha" because they're genetically gifted from birth,
its why you see them not having to dance around like clowns like most normies and even upper tier normies do for a slight chance of a date.
You're missing the point though. When you are genetically gifted, you don't act desperate (because you're not, pussy chases you) therefore you just inherently act alpha.

The "dancing around" that betas do is inherently non-alpha. They can eventually get attention that way (foids yearn for it) but in the process they guarantee the foid will look down upon them and be even more likely to cheat on them, it boosts the likelyhood from 98% to 99%

nothing you can do as a non-chad will make her physically attracted to you,
women cant and wont be sexually attracted to you as a non-chad,
Physical attraction no, but there is a mental component here. If you constantly pander to her, let her dictate all terms, she might like this more in a pet, but it won't get her wet.

She won't be getting very wet for you regardless (unattractive) so she won't approach the 100% moist Chad gets, but being mentally assertive probably at least doubles her from 1% moist to 2% moist.

YOURE JUST ANOTHER DISPOSABLE ASSET TO HER who she can let go at the moments noticed if she doesn't require you.
If we embrace that, we just become even more disposable.

If we refuse that, then it at least lets us avoid wasting time if she wants to end things on the basis of standing up for oneself.

Just look at female dual mating strategy for example, they only want the best. top 1% tall handsome rich chads. the deluded wealthmaxxed wagecuck thinks his "asests and finances" make a girl sexually attracted to you. WRONG, she's only attracted to what you can PROVIDE her with, but nowadays since the "strong stunning and brave independent woman", they dont need billy betamaxxed wealth or resources, while still fucking that tall handsome chad to satisfy her biological urges.
She's going to be fucking Chad either way, but if you're at least assertive in setting standards and less of a doormat, you'll be less embarassed with yourself, and maybe they'll at least value you as being stronger and more useful.

On the downside, she might actually fear you finding out about Chad (not much) in which case you're less likely to find out about it.

Probably the best idea, if you want to know if she's fucking Chad, is to RP like you have some cuckold fetish. That way she'll be most likely to tell you when she fucks Chad so you can dump her immediately.

half the guys on this board think they can jester or personality maxx and get bitches

most don't realize that genes determine the results
Jestering could get you a dalliance, but it won't get you priority ranking for monoamory.

Physical attraction no, but there is a mental component here. If you constantly pander to her, let her dictate all terms, she might like this more in a pet, but it won't get her wet.
is this from redpill sidebar? no amount of "alphaness" will make up for your terrible genetics.
If we embrace that, we just become even more disposable.
this is why never settle for a foid.
She's going to be fucking Chad either way, but if you're at least assertive in setting standards and less of a doormat, you'll be less embarassed with yourself, and maybe they'll at least value you as being stronger and more useful.
again with the redpill mannerisms, you can do what you want but she wont respect you if she doesnt find you physically attractive
Jestering could get you a dalliance, but it won't get you priority ranking for monoamory.
cope most jesters are emotional tampons, never anything sexual.

is this from redpill sidebar? no amount of "alphaness" will make up for your terrible genetics.
Never said they would, just that it could make some minor difference.

again with the redpill mannerisms, you can do what you want but she wont respect you if she doesnt find you physically attractive
I think you're getting too discrete (on/off or yes/no) with respect.

Although foids overwhelmingly base their respect on looks/genes, respect is a measurably analog continuum which can also decrease or increase by minor amounts even in regard to factors which are not primary determinants.

IE a girl can respect her grandfather even if she doesn't want to fuck him.

cope most jesters are emotional tampons, never anything sexual.
I said "could", not "most could". There's a slim chance, like some drunk foid who just got rejected by Chad.

ever said they would, just that it could make some minor difference.
fair enough, but i dont see it happening most times.
I think you're getting too discrete (on/off or yes/no) with respect.
quite possibly im going a bit overboard on what im trying to point out, although its how human biology works. our brain's are chemically wired to mate with someone who's genetically pleasing, its why ugly undesirable men have to make up by wealthmaxxing or becoming a pathetic jester to compensate for their lack of sexual attraction.
IE a girl can respect her grandfather even if she doesn't want to fuck him.
of course, she see's him as a role model.
I said "could", not "most could". There's a slim chance, like some drunk foid who just got rejected by Chad.
yeah the odd time shes desperate and sad after being used by chad multiple times over, so she "may" offer starfish sex after 5 years of jestering

Last edited:
"just man up you incels and stop having a toxic personality"

lol
That is in no way an accurate assessment of what I am saying. I am not telling you that you can make yourself attractive by ‘manning up’ or that it will make you no longer and incel in the same way IT would advise.

Im saying that your constant fretting over ridiculous hypothetical scenarios with women and moaning about how men won’t respect you is pathetic, which it is. If you know people will view you like shit regardless of what you do then you are only exacerbating the problem by constantly crying about it. I’m not telling you the problem will go away if you stop, but you are definitely making it worse.

@Tyreno brutal

That is in no way an accurate assessment of what I am saying. I am not telling you that you can make yourself attractive by ‘manning up’ or that it will make you no longer and incel in the same way IT would advise.

Im saying that your constant fretting over ridiculous hypothetical scenarios with women and moaning about how men won’t respect you is pathetic, which it is. If you know people will view you like shit regardless of what you do then you are only exacerbating the problem by constantly crying about it. I’m not telling you the problem will go away if you stop, but you are definitely making it worse.

"you toxic inkwells hate on women all day and they can sense that"

"you toxic inkwells hate on women all day and they can sense that"
How retarded can you possibly be? I am starting to think your avi is actually a genuine photo of you.
I’m not telling you the problem will go away if you stop, but you are definitely making it worse.
Women will be disgusted by you for being ugly regardless of whether or not you constantly obsess over how they view you.

You are strawmanning me as the kind of redpiller who says things like “Just be confident and hold frame and women will come to you brah“

I’m not telling you women will respect you if you stop hating them, I’m telling you you’re acting like a little bitch for caring so much about what they think of you when their disgust is already a predetermined formality. The only thing you can do is stop giving a fuck, and you are doing the exact opposite.

I don’t know why I am even trying to debate you since you are clearly incapable of putting together a coherent response beyond the generic strawman, it’s like playing chess against a pigeon.

How retarded can you possibly be? I am starting to think your avi is actually a genuine photo of you.

Women will be disgusted by you for being ugly regardless of whether or not you constantly obsess over how they view you.

You are strawmanning me as the kind of redpiller who says things like “Just be confident and hold frame and women will come to you brah“

I’m not telling you women will respect you if you stop hating them, I’m telling you you’re acting like a little bitch for caring so much about what they think of you when their disgust is already a predetermined formality. The only thing you can do is stop giving a fuck, and you are doing the exact opposite.

I don’t know why I am even trying to debate you since you are clearly incapable of putting together a coherent response beyond the generic strawman, it’s like playing chess against a pigeon.
:soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: "stop being so toxic on a black pill incel forum. this isn't the place for negativity!" :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

:soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: "stop being so toxic on a black pill incel forum. this isn't the place for negativity!" :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
I’m not criticising you for being ‘toxic’ idaf who you hate, I think you’re pathetic for being so emotionally beholden to women and men who see you as lesser when you could just stop caring.

YOU are the cuck buddy, you are the one who constantly spergs out over the fact ‘weeemin think I’m ugryyy and men don’t respek meeeh’

Last edited:

I'm pretty sure he's trolling you bro lol.

That said I think his initial post is fine.
Ok but did that actually kill him? I'm curious aside from the meme because that looked bad.

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure he's trolling you bro lol.

That said I think his initial post is fine.
I know man, pretty much every post of his is a troll. The irritating part is that idiots actually go along with what he says so my only option is to respond rationally in the hope that they can see some truth beyond his lunacy.

If I had something better to do, believe me, I would be doing it, but these morons slow the spread of the blackpill by making it seem like everyone here is an autistic basement dweller with 0 grip on reality.

I know man, pretty much every post of his is a troll. The irritating part is that idiots actually go along with what he says so my only option is to respond rationally in the hope that they can see some truth beyond his lunacy.

If I had something better to do, believe me, I would be doing it, but these morons slow the spread of the blackpill by making it seem like everyone here is an autistic basement dweller with 0 grip on reality.
Lol I guess it's fitting he and @micropenis29 were close.

I just started laughing at @micropenis29 troll posts instead of engaging.

Not a problem because women are already screening you with "what would my friends think about him." You don't even need social media for it to come into effect.

This is an excellent observation OP. High IQ. I have been out in the world a bit more than the average forum member and can definitely confirm this. In my various jobs i have often been in earshot of cackling whore cunts and their "girlfriends" where they spend every other sentence giggling in that ridiculously grating tone.

Part of the reason relationships are less viable today is that the female hive mind is so interconnected via their smartphones all day long. They are literally not ever not connected compared to how it was in the 00's when you had to sit at a computer to be on messenger or type out text messages on a number keypad (90's kids remember). Women are entirely collective in their culture. There is NOTHING more dangerous than a group of stupid cunts get together. There is literally nothing they can't rationalise away. It only takes one fat feminist spinster in the group to derail your relationship with her.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back