Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Even if you could fix your social life the results would be at least two years off.

ControlledInsanity

ControlledInsanity

Legit NoFap World Champion AMA
★★
You're older and feel you've missed out. Maybe you want to make a hopeful change. Well, building a social circle (let's face it, cold approach is a meme. networks are a hard prerequisite) takes time so add two or more years + your current age. That's how old you will be before even having a modicum of a chance.

That's what I thought at 21 when I started putting effort in but it's 6 years later now.

I know people 8 years younger than me with more social experience. :feelsbadman:

For oldcels: Even older (25+) normies and chads have trouble getting/maintaining a social group. Everyone is getting married and they don't have time for that shit. It's extremely unlikely that an incel can crack that shell when starting from scratch.

oc I am being extremely conservative with that estimate. Trying to weasel one's way into existing circles or construct them from scratch is bordering on impossible.

The age pill is the worst. My whole week is ruined by this post

You don't actually need a social circle to get a relationship. Plenty of adults don't have a lot of friends. I know a lot of married couples who never leave the house.

What matters is the illusion that you have friends or can have friends. Some name-dropping and lame excuses like "oh yeah, X was great, too bad he moved to the west coast" are sufficient.

The age pill is the worst. My whole week is ruined by this post

Sorry, man. Simply making this post was tough because in a way it was like admitting to myself something I never wanted to consciously acknowledge.

Sorry, man. Simply making this post was tough because in a way it was like admitting to myself something I never wanted to consciously acknowledge.
it's true though. I've been thinking about this a lot over the past few years. This is why I've given up

Just the idea that everyone hanged out in their teens apart from us is ragefuel. Do you know how complex teenage social systems are? Literally everyone knows everyone who is famous for something and shit like that. Everyone has 1000+ friends on jewbook and has more parties in a week than this whole forum in a lifetime

It's over for me, normies my age don't want new friends and have kids, past relationships and things I can never relate with.

when you hit 30 you'll be lucky to have any friends, period.

I don't care tbh. I neve runderstood this social shit to begin with.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back