Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Even if you could ascend into chad, this would be what awaits you

ADHD_cel

ADHD_cel

Vita fortuna est; aut eam habest aut ea carest.
★★★★★

L0L at this surgery maxxed clown.

I don’t even know where to begin.

robert de niro goodfellas GIF

Let’s start at his high school reunion, if you saw the thread, you would’ve seen the fact that he acted like a puppy dog excited to see its owner, a femcel finally being acknowledged by the chad that she wants to get fucked by.

Despite him MOGGING the chads and stacies from his high school, he was begging for their validation, jumping up and down, frothing at the mouth like a disgusting rabies infested animal when they finally acknowledged his existence after so many years.

Imagine, Youre blackpilled, youre surgery maxxed, you have the looks, you act like a bad boy online but fall prey to acting like a sidekick bitch irl of people who’s prime have long been over. Guy still has the mentality of the nerds who got shoved into lockers 24/7

Big Brother Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

the situation with his brother doesn’t help his case either.

To give you a small snippet, his brother brutally mogs him. Even post surgery amnesia can’t compete, and he actively feels depression about this, feels pain in his heart every night until his brain finally decides to spare him and nod off to sleep.

Laughing Man Lol GIF

His brother is fulfilled rn and has fucked prime women since his teens whilst amnesia thought he could catch the boat to enjoy life in his mid 20’s or whatever he got his surgery and still to this point isnt fulfilled with himself, why?

Because amnesia isn’t the chad that everyone thinks him to be. Look at the girls he fucks, look at the girls that he posts, all low class disgusting STD infested whores. He himself realized this and admitted that he’s tired of Sex.

Go figure, anyone would be tired of having to put in the work for sex when the end result will always be the crumbs left by high tier Normies, not even chads.

Amnesia despite all his work never has and never will even be able to lick the crumbs of a chad and land a proper woman who’s used up. Forget a woman fresh off the factory line with no mileage, not even in his subhuman dreams

Ricky Gervais Lol GIF

This nigga is also a broke as fuck sack of garbage. He tried to play the larping card and said he won money from poker but me and you BOTH know that this subhuman dog is scraping the grease off the Grill along with fob Mexicans just to be able to have a roof over his head

I can’t believe ppl actually think this utter dog is a chad. He’s a literal clown on stilts. He has more plans for when a foid catches him height frauding than plans to actually do anything with his subhuman existence. LMFAO

He’s a fraud living off hype. I want this clown dead and buried. People will say I’m jealous despite his life bringing me no anger at any point in time. It has only brought me laughter and happiness. I cannot be sad knowing that this joke is suffering every minute he breathes.

majestic the rock GIF
That guy is a psl celebrity but a lot of people have reported that he still has an incel mentality. Users on that site also said that he larped a lot about his irl successes which I have little doubt about.

No ascension for your lost developmental years and autism.

That guy is a psl celebrity but a lot of people have reported that he still has an incel mentality. Users on that site also said that he larped a lot about his irl successes which I have little doubt about.

No ascension for your lost developmental years and autism.

I can't help but realise that guys on looksmax.org are literally obsessed with chads. They act the same way females do.

jfl who cares looksmax.org users.

they are mentally retarded even more than foids

An NT truecel can ascend with some looksmaxing, I think even a NT 4/10 should be able to score LTB, however being autistic with social anxiety is a death sentence unless you're so fucking hot.
Yes, being non NT is brutal. I’ve come to realize that even autistic chads can’t be happy in the long run.

Why are looksmax cunts so fucked up and sadistic?

I can't help but realise that guys on looksmax.org are literally obsessed with chads. They act the same way females do.
Most are gay, you can’t keep obsessing over the same 10 Chads. That’s all they ever talk about, I made the mistake of browsing that place for a couple of hours and it was just the same shit. “Mog battle: Francisco lachowski vs Sean o pry”. “Bro do you see Jordan Barrets gonial angle, he gets mogged hard by Hernan drago. “Lucky blue eye area needs work” etc etc. waste of time

Most are gay, you can’t keep obsessing over the same 10 Chads. That’s all they ever talk about, I made the mistake of browsing that place for a couple of hours and it was just the same shit. “Mog battle: Francisco lachowski vs Sean o pry”. “Bro do you see Jordan Barrets gonial angle, he gets mogged hard by Hernan drago. “Lucky blue eye area needs work” etc etc. waste of time
Literally all the "edits" they post are guys' faces. That's it. It's not them doing anything. It's just Chads showing their faces. I am almost convinced they are homosexuals. (one of the "edits" is literally in the thread OP posted)

Cuckmaxx moment.

Did not read. Amnesia bangs hot chicks while that autistic retard writes paragraphs on him for "jfl" reactions from other autistic retards. He is the abused dog himself.