Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Even if you ascend, this is what awaits you!

UKhapacel

UKhapacel

Major
★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/AmItheAsshole/comments/ioka48/aita_for_wanting_to_get_away_for_one_night_for/

A mother with two children under two wants some time alone. She's a hard working mother sweaty she needs a break ! :soy::soy:
And how will she spend time along you ask? Of course naturally, she wants to spend that time at a hotel.... alone GRAB A COUPLE OF DRINKS AT THE BAR
and 'go back to her room'. Naturally the husband is upset at this proposition and all the comments are backing her up. One comment even says
and I quote 'HE'S WORRIED YOU CAN DO BETTER KWEEN'

Mhhhh. Why does she have to sleep at a hotel I wonder :waitwhat:

Mhhhh. Why does she have to sleep at a hotel I wonder :waitwhat:
Jeez u misogynist, she just needs some ME time. But for real though that's sus as fuck and I have no idea why she would consider that plan if she loves her husband

Someone is going to get cucked very soon

Jeez u misogynist, she just needs some ME time. But for real though that's sus as fuck and I have no idea why she would consider that plan if she loves her husband
Maybe I'm misogynistic because I've got too much ME time jfl :feelskek:

Also foids absolutely CANNOT handle alcohol, no matter what they say. They'll be a drunk mess that 'forgets what happened' the next day meaning yeah she prob will get picked up by chad

I don't see a problem with this. She's clearly a nice girl who just wants to unwind and is in no way planning to get railed by Chad the moment she's out of her husband's line of sight.

She is making excuses to fuck other men
I don't see a problem with this. She's clearly a nice girl who just wants to unwind and is in no way planning to get railed by Chad the moment she's out of her husband's line of sight.

Marriage is stupid
True. It used to be a beautiful union between parents but now it's a bastardised custom that gives whores a lot of power