Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Even if you ascend story

Mecoja

Mecoja

I'm at war with the world
★★★★★
First sorry for my english im a stupid school dropout.

This is a story about my cousin, he is a 5ft3 4/10 gipsy beta male. He grew up watching Hollywood movies, going to church and he was a really nice guy. Never had anything with girls even though he really tried, tried with white and gipsy girls and getting rejected all the time.

When he turned 20 he started to panic, as gipsy at 20yo you should already have kids. He said he must get married or he will die alone so he tried to meet girls at church seminars and camps where christians meet their future spouses. He tried and tried with any girl there and all of them ghosted him except one, she was a 3/10 5ft10 white girl. She didnt talk about her sexual experience but once they run into her ex boyfriend who was black. She wasnt atracted to my cousin but they got married.

Years have passed, they had bunch of kids. As the time has passed he got heart problems and she got depressed and angry. She cheated on him with a 80 years old guy and he ignored that. One taxi driver once admited to my cousin that he and another guy fucked her in the car he also ignored that. They both got fat and sad, she acts like a corpse but sometimes has angry lashouts. He said they didnt had sex for 6 years because she doesnt want it. Even when they did, he trying to fuck her with his small penis and she is tall fat women who had 7 kids its like trowing a needle trough a barn door.

Getting married as incel is not a good idea, youre just going to torture yourself. Im sure if he was a Tyrone with a big schlong she would be happy and satisfied with her life. God knows how many lovers she had and is any of the kids my cousins.

Never settle down, those women will hate your guts.

betabuxxing isn't ascension

First sorry for my english im a stupid school dropout.

This is a story about my cousin, he is a 5ft3 4/10 gipsy beta male. He grew up watching Hollywood movies, going to church and he was a really nice guy. Never had anything with girls even though he really tried, tried with white and gipsy girls and getting rejected all the time.

When he turned 20 he started to panic, as gipsy at 20yo you should already have kids. He said he must get married or he will die alone so he tried to meet girls at church seminars and camps where christians meet their future spouses. He tried and tried with any girl there and all of them ghosted him except one, she was a 3/10 5ft10 white girl. She didnt talk about her sexual experience but once they run into her ex boyfriend who was black. She wasnt atracted to my cousin but they got married.

Years have passed, they had bunch of kids. As the time has passed he got heart problems and she got depressed and angry. She cheated on him with a 80 years old guy and he ignored that. One taxi driver once admited to my cousin that he and another guy fucked her in the car he also ignored that. They both got fat and sad, she acts like a corpse but sometimes has angry lashouts. He said they didnt had sex for 6 years because she doesnt want it. Even when they did, he trying to fuck her with his small penis and she is tall fat women who had 7 kids its like trowing a needle trough a barn door.

Getting married as incel is not a good idea, youre just going to torture yourself. Im sure if he was a Tyrone with a big schlong she would be happy and satisfied with her life. God knows how many lovers she had and is any of the kids my cousins.
kek, this is what will happen to most marriages, unless the two seem to solve their problems. If she wasn't attracted then yeah it's going to be downhill.