Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Even if you ascend life will be hard

uu76

uu76

Greycel
She will cheat on you at every opportunity. You will be worrying about this all the time
Her friends will be constantly telling her she can do better
Most women are boring, mentally ill children. You will deal with emotional manipulation, gaslighting, whatever works for her

I'm starting to think that if you're not chad, it isn't worth it. Women need handsome, aggressive, abusive chads to keep them loyal

She will cheat on you at every opportunity.
i dont fucking care anymore if i manage to ascend and have sex i will just broke up with here right after so she doesnt cuck me

Please come now I think I'm falling
I'm holding on to all I think is safe
It seems I found the road to nowhere
And I'm trying to escape
I yelled back when I heard thunder
But I'm down to one last breath
And with it let me say, let me say

Hold me now
I'm six feet from the edge and I'm thinking
Maybe six feet ain't so far down

I'm looking down now that it's over
Reflecting on all of my mistakes
I thought I found the road to somewhere
Somewhere in His grace
I cried out heaven save me (save me)

lol at thinking a 4/10 landwhale can solve all my priblems

She will cheat on you at every opportunity. You will be worrying about this all the time
Most women are boring, mentally ill children. You will deal with emotional manipulation, gaslighting, whatever works for her

I'm starting to think that if you're not chad, it isn't worth it. Women need handsome, aggressive, abusive chads to keep them loyal
Amen brother. We must wait for sex robots.

I'm starting to think that if you're not chad, it isn't worth it.
What a lazy and a stupid way of thinking. Those "chads" you keep talking about constitute no more than %10 of the whole male population. What are the rest supposed to? Kill themselves?

Not to mention, this has been posted countless times. What's the point of posting the same shit over and over again?

If u have a big dick she has no reason to cheat

What a lazy and a stupid way of thinking. Those "chads" you keep talking about constitute no more than %10 of the whole male population. What are the rest supposed to? Kill themselves?

Pump and dump or lay down and rot

High iq.
Even if you ever manage to finally snag yourself a foid. Chad is just a swipe and text away.

Life will always be hard but it needs to be worth the fight. Out lives aren't worth this shit.

How can you even get a gf/wife after being blackpilled.. if anyone ascends, they should just focus on assembling a harem or just pumping and dumping foids until the end of time. How can you gf a girl that’s been on her knees and drank cum?

it will never work because of one thing, social media, do any of you really believe you going to be good looking while taking a picture? How will she present you to her friends and family? It wont be in person for most of them, it will be trough photos on social media.

How many pictures will need to be taken for you to look half decent?

It's over boys, the only way we could have a chance to dream is if all the social medias go extinct

>2019
>getting a girlfriend

Choose one

if i ever ascend i won't get into a toxic relationship with anyone, i just want to be able to get sex for free.

High iq. But too much of a humblebrag, watch out with that tbh.
i just want to be able to get sex for free.
Impossible for any nonChad.

It feels so pathetic when you KNOW she picked you because her lack of other options. So likely, it means that you as a 5/10 end up with a 2/10 that doesn't even truly like you, on average.

You started off well but then got to talking about loyalty. 1. Women aren’t loyal, they simply play it safe as they age. 2. If she can get one Chad, what makes her think it was a fluke?

Having to constantly stress about what SHE'S doing while you betabux to try to improve quality of life isn't a life at all.

Please come now I think I'm falling
I'm holding on to all I think is safe
It seems I found the road to nowhere
And I'm trying to escape
I yelled back when I heard thunder

Hold me now
I'm six feet from the edge and I'm thinking
Maybe six feet ain't so far down

I'm looking down now that it's over
Reflecting on all of my mistakes
I thought I found the road to somewhere
Somewhere in His grace
I cried out heaven save me (save me)
Creed?

How can you even get a gf/wife after being blackpilled..
We're not only physically deformed, but also mentally damaged-- The blackpill has scarred us for life. We will never recapture the care-free innocence and happiness of our Blue Pill days.

It feels so pathetic when you KNOW she picked you because her lack of other options. So likely, it means that you as a 5/10 end up with a 2/10 that doesn't even truly like you, on average.

Of course, it will be. People in our societies hates "outsiders" or people with a different mind or out of the mainstream opinion to ascend. In fact, they will do everything to keep you down.