Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Even if you are underweight or skinny you can still slay pussy with a good face

• Thread starter Deleted member 4999
  • Start date
Deleted member 4999

Deleted member 4999

‏‏‎ ‎
-

gymcels roping as I type this

But I'm ugly, this doesn't help man

No shit. Water is wet. The sky is blue. Face > all else.

Also women hate gymcels because you're frauding your natural genes by working out and adding onto it.

Also women hate gymcels because you're frauding your natural genes by working out and adding onto it.
Just want To remind gymcels here it’s over

Being skinny is the key here really, low body fat has the biggest effect on the face

Plus incels tend to have disgusting frames and putting on muscles on their bodies make them look like pigs in bdsm bondage ropes

Being skinny is the key here really, low body fat has the biggest effect on the face
Fat is the biggest failo. Any amount of fat is failo, especially on the face.

Attachments

• 11157534_1573960036216580_4965079231489000903_o.png
    11157534_1573960036216580_4965079231489000903_o.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 80
Gymcels is even usually a failo without roids

You're bulking/gaining weight and adding more fat onto your face
This is why I think recomp is the optimal way to gymcel. Bulking is a meme if you're natty. Adding any amount of fat is a huge failo.
Cutting is good if you're 15%+ body fat, otherwise recomp is always the best. Bulking is never a good idea, not even if you're underweight. There's no reason to ever add fat unless you're actually dying from being severely underweight. You don't need a caloric surplus to build muscle and besides, you don't need a lot of muscle. It's all about making sure your face is low bf% and that your body has some muscle mass.

Last edited:
These are all fags.

Point taken, though. Gymceling is TERACOPE.

I don’t have a good face.

This is why I think recomp is the optimal way to gymcel. Bulking is a meme if you're natty. Adding any amount of fat is a huge failo.
Cutting is good if you're 15%+ body fat, otherwise recomp is always the best. Bulking is never a good idea, not even if you're underweight. There's no reason to ever add fat unless you're actually dying from being severely underweight. You don't need a caloric surplus to build muscle and besides, you don't need a lot of muscle. It's all about making sure your face is low bf% and that your body has some muscle mass.
What is recomp?

"Recomp" is also a huge meme and worthless without roids as well

Basically all gymcelling is pointless without roids

oh no,you're low bodyfat by default,what a tragedy

No, seriously. The muscles are so fucking uneven on both sides and placed in weird ways. Reminds me of smoked meat in those thin nets. Over.

Cope, I'm a framecel and it objectively looks bad. If you are sub7, a shitty frame is a death sentence

Cope, I'm a framecel and it objectively looks bad. If you are sub7, a shitty frame is a death sentence
Even if you have a chad face, you don’t need frame lmao

Last edited:
Emit you have a chad face, you don’t need frame lmao

Yeah but usually Chad does not have a shitty frame. Anyway bad bones on your face often come with bad bones in the rest of your body

See examples above

Except the last one who looks feminine, the first three look ok, it's like they had a good frame but manually reduced through Photoshop imo ngl

Frame is irrelevant without a GOOD FACE + HEIGHT

I have no idea what your trying to say
I'm not saying anything,really . I just find it hilarious that these guys are considered skinny when many people I live with wish to look like them.

I'm not saying anything,really . I just find it hilarious that these guys are considered skinny when many people I live with wish to look like them.
#2 and #4 demonstrate my point perfectly

meanwhile gymcels...
Belcebv

obviously. gym is cope

Blackpill: Water is wet

tbhngl

You don't need roids to make your body composition good enough for 99.9% women.

I've never done roids but I had a lot of guys compliment my body and ask for workout/nutrition advice.
It's just hard to maintain when that male attention is the only reward for all that effort.

they hate ugly gymcels. Chad gymcelling is inspirational

Looks like he is trying to twinkmaxx the way he dresses

he would have a chance if he was taller, he took more and more care of his look

annotation-2019-03-30-000107-jpg.35304
if he was taller he'd have a better shot, but that face is meh if we're being honest

the improvement is noticeable tho, im talking about the face obviously, now he's a 6
doublearms-e1438283815642.jpg
his old face was ugly as fuck damn