Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Even if you acend somehow

Robobrain

Robobrain

A permavirgin reporting for duty, ad victoriam
Even if by some chance you ascended and you now have a gf that is your looksmatch, this means absolutely nothing because, as MGTOW guy's say"getting a woman is the opening battle, keeping her is the real war" and "she's not yours it's just your turn" as a sub 8 guy you'll have to:
1 pass her shit test (chad rarely gets tested)
2 compete against hordes of thirsty men who would want ur gf no matter if she's an ugly whale
3 always improving yourself to keep her hooked, jestermaxxing as well
4 having friends andmeeting her friends
5 she will never love you.
And the list goes on.
Only for her to leave you and monkey branch when a better guy shows up ,she won't fight for the relationship remember you're sub8 not a chad. :feelshaha::feelshaha:

True. Even if u ascend, it is over

Doesn't matter had a gf.

If you can get one you can get another.

Doesn't matter had a gf.

Today's foids attention span is shorter than a gold fish so if you get a gf after months of attempts your relationship with her will end up before you could even consume it especially if you're average , remember she has literally hundreds if not thousands of other guys lining up why would she want to stay with you if you're not at least an 8?

Ascension is soy cope. Soy stupid faggot infiltrators created this meme for weaklings.

Soy golems only want foids. Soy goyboys only want to be normies because they are weaklings fucking retarded men. Soy pieces of shit only want to dramatize inceldom because they are weak pathetic pussies and can't live alone.

Fucking golems made of 99% soy want to be normies, so they created the "ascension" cope, because they are fucking scum of this planet earth.

Ascension is COPE.

There is no ascension.

Today's foids attention span is shorter than a gold fish so if you get a gf after months of attempts your relationship with her will end up before you could even consume it especially if you're average , remember she has literally hundreds if not thousands of other guys lining up why would she want to stay with you if you're not at least an 8?

If you got picked out of "hundreds if not thousands" that means you must be better than "hundreds, if not thousands".

Even if by some chance you ascended and you now have a gf that is your looksmatch, this means absolutely nothing because, as MGTOW guy's say"getting a woman is the opening battle, keeping her is the real war" and "she's not yours it's just your turn" as a sub 8 guy you'll have to:
2 compete against hordes of thirsty men who would want ur gf no matter if she's an ugly whale
And the list goes on.
Only for her to leave you and monkey branch when a better guy shows up ,she won't fight for the relationship remember you're sub8 not a chad. :feelshaha::feelshaha:
I will just stay myself and wont bow to These Things .
If shes with me just for one night , ill be happy with that .
I wont fight for her love , either its genuine , or its not . I dont care anymore .
If i get laid at this Point , i would just be happy for a single moment of satisfaction
, cause i had already given up on it .

I wont run after her . Im tired of running after People and chasing their affection .

Either she loves me for who i am or im gonna rot alone til i die .
Im going to live the rest of my life by my rules and my rules only , i dont give a fuck about any shit Tests .
if im not manly enough for her , she can leave and satisfy her urges somewhere else .
Doesn't matter had a gf.

Simple as that .
Ascension is soy cope. Soy stupid faggot infiltrators created this meme for weaklings.

Soy golems only want foids. Soy goyboys only want to be normies because they are weaklings fucking retarded men. Soy pieces of shit only want to dramatize inceldom because they are weak pathetic pussies and can't live alone.

Fucking golems made of 99% soy want to be normies, so they created the "ascension" cope, because they are fucking scum of this planet earth.

Ascension is COPE.

There is no ascension.
High T and High IQ

If you got picked out of "hundreds if not thousands" that means you must be better than "hundreds, if not thousands".
Not necessarily foids are not logical creatures they go where their emotions lead them hence why they make such terrible choices in men, so if today she showed interest tomorrow she will ghost you as if you're nothing.
I wont fight for her love , either its genuine , or its not . I dont care anymore .
If i get laid at this Point , i would just be happy for a single moment of satisfaction

I wont run after her . Im tired of running after People and chasing their affection .

Im going to live the rest of my life by my rules and my rules only , i dont give a fuck about any shit Tests .
if im not manly enough for her , she can leave and satisfy her urges somewhere else .

Simple as that .

High T and High IQ
You fail to ubderstand that foids make rules for low smv guys and break them for high smv aka chads, thats why youll see normie guy in relationships but they get no sex cuz their women won't just give it right away to THEM or at all , but will gladly drop their panties and show how slutty they are to chads. Just try chad fishing in tinder and youll get my point

Last edited:

Not necessarily foids are not logical creatures they go where their emotions lead them hence why they make such terrible choices in men, so if today she showed interest tomorrow she will ghost you as if you're nothing.

You fail to ubderstand that foids make rules for low smv guys and break them for high smv aka chads, thats why youll see normie guy in relationships but they get no sex cuz their women won't just give it right away to THEM or at all , but will gladly drop their panties and show how slutty they are to chads. Just try chad fishing in tinder and youll get my point
Well , then im going to live the rest of my days alone .
So be it .
I understand her Hypergamy , but i wont bow to it .

There is no shit test, it's some made up concept TRP came up with to cope for the fact that foids are brutal to them. It does not exist.

Shes tired of his microdick jfl .
Where do you even find this stuff ?
He is getting so completely obliterated by her SMV , ist almost comical .
This is not Worship ( ... ) , but from a Blackpill Standpoint she is 5 Points higher than him on looksscale , even if she took of all fake up .

What if I get a seventy year old Jewish Woman?
I wouldn't have to worry about her dumping me for another man.
I don't have to worry about being at my best.
I'm sure she'd give me all the sex I want.
That whole above list would not apply.

Especially the second Video , just look at the way he laughs when confronted , to avoid the uncomfortable Situation .
Imagine something , imagine you get bullied by a guy and you try to stand up for yourself and tell him youre going to Punch him the next time he says something about your mom just an example ) , when he then talks shit about your mom again , some guys will laugh instinctively to avoid the social pressure but by laughing in such situations , you lose the game of dominance , you essentially say " im a worthless cuck with Zero self respect and i laugh at my own shame " . DOnt be that guy .

That's why you pump and dump

When will you guys understand its more about iois and slays....
But also
Didnt read LOL

But also
Didnt read LOL

ded srs

tbh tbh

Rockstarlossus

ezgif-4-a95e6362ea23.gif

Validation means much more to me than some idiotic female and some meaningless "relationship" with her.

There is no more relationship. Even if you locationmaxx all you get is money hungry cunt. Even if you turned into Chad you still get cheated on by even Chad lite, because foids don't care about losing Chad because they can always get another one. It's completely over. All that is left is cope maxing anti society maxing
But also
Didnt read LOL
You're still alive?

I will say though, Chad does get shittested

Today's foids attention span is shorter than a gold fish so if you get a gf after months of attempts your relationship with her will end up before you could even consumate it especially if you're average , remember she has literally hundreds if not thousands of other guys lining up why would she want to stay with you if you're not at least an 8?

Strong 1st post.

Also, welcome to the forum based falloutcel

You can ascend into different layer of hell and descend back

exactly ascending is just levelling up to a whole new level of hell

Another fish brain IQ thread. People on this site can't rate for shit. An 8 PSL is male model tier (1 in 1000 people will be this good looking). Your average Chad between 6.76 - 8 PSL - and he will (most of the time) be able to keep foids simply because of his looks. Stop this sub 8 = death bullshit.

Another fish brain IQ thread. People on this site can't rate for shit. An 8 PSL is male model tier (1 in 1000 people will be this good looking). Your average Chad between 6.76 - 8 PSL - and he will (most of the time) be able to keep foids simply because of his looks. Stop this sub 8 = death bullshit.
Jfl at thinking that chads are 6s. chadlites begin at 7 chads begin at 8 anything above is a model tier or giga chad a 10 is both model tier statusmaxxed and gigachad.

Jfl at thinking that chads are 6s. chadlites begin at 7 chads begin at 8 anything above is a model tier or giga chad a 10 is both model tier statusmaxxed and gigachad.
Stop coping retard. A 6.5 is a chadlite. And a 10 doesn't exist for it is absolute perfection.

there's no exit

And the list goes on.

this is true

very hard to get sex daily

even if some incels ascend. the amount of work they've put into it..makes it not worth it

and then heres the fact they will only get laid once or few times inweek or month and then its over. years of dry spell will follow

Holy shit dude you can see his soul leaving his body, he's very emotinally invested in her. And when a woman starts talking about seeing other people and use biology monogamy and all that crap as an excuse it's only a matter of time before she monkey branch . Notice how she tried to spin it on him saying that it's okay if he wants other women, but she knows he most likely doesn't she's being passive-agressive with him. A woman would never mention such a thing to a high smv guy cuz she respect and value him.

There is no more relationship. Even if you locationmaxx all you get is money hungry cunt. Even if you turned into Chad you still get cheated on by even Chad lite, because foids don't care about losing Chad because they can always get another one. It's completely over. All that is left is cope maxing anti society maxing

You're still alive?
Yes, I am busy making a website ngl

I would dump her instantly if she doesn't respect me as a man. It doesn't mean she has to be very submissive, just don't think I am some sort of a cuck.