Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Even if we escaped inceldom

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
Even if we escape inceldom we are still fucked over.

This post aims at answering all the questions there is like:

Why is female nature evil on default?

Why are all females whores?

Why are all normies cucks and delusional?

Why self-improvement isn't worth it if we can't become truly attractive

What is the best endgame for incels?

20-year-old fat girls have had over 10 sex partners. Females in this day and age are now starting to have sex at ages as early as 14. There can never be any female incels. You can't compare male and female sexuality. Females will most of the time lie about their sex partners or find a beta cuck that will accept this bullshit. No matter what they say to you. Your future wife or LTR will have had 20-50 cocks inside her. Every female can get chad in this day and age while we incels can't get any female. This is an injustice and a travesty. You could spend your entire life doing the self-improvement normie meme ( doesnt work) or getting legit surgeries, but It won't matter anyway unless you turn attractive because she will have had more partners than you. Why do men that don't have that many partners but females do? Simple because the 80/20 rule is true. 80% of females share 20% of attractive men and give the pathetic normie beta cucks a bit of sex so the system and their monopoly keeps working.

Females start aging shit when they hit their late 30s. They then will come to you to beta provide for them and marry them. It's gonna happen all you have to do is stay alive for the next 12-20 years and you will see. The worst part is she will be less attractive, and fertile and expire at light speed right each year till about age 50 when she hits menopause.

Females divorce out of anger because the chad they fucked in high school or in college never married them. So they will look for a bluepilled beta cuck and beta provider. The bluepilled moron is a guy she was friends with in her prime in highschool or college or she grew up with but never dated or fucked because she never liked him sexually or found him attractive. She will say why we never dated back then and all that female manipulation stuff that comes so easily to them due to their evil nature. Then she will give out low-quality blowjobs and sex. They will marry and have kids, she will take out her frustration out on him for not being chad, starting arguments, with-holding sex, making more demands. Even cheating on him adding to the cucking. They will divorce and she will get the kids the house and part of the pension, maybe even alimony. Evil female nature at work again. Society has been manipulated in their favor they can get away with all of it and they will be rewarded for it. Normies can thank feminism for that.

The best part is you will hate yourself, for only being able to fuck shitty females who still have options when they are past their prime. That time in highschool or college when she was in class smiling or giggling it was chad she was texting. The reason females don't make these demands is because chad is in demand. If she starts asking for commitment. Chad might decide to, choose another girl who will join his harem. So these girls, don't wanna lose out on the good sex, along with a short-term exciting relationship. If you do end up with post-wall female just fuck and leave them. Just don't marry them or have LTR's with them. If you do you are a cuck and they win.

That's, why aged females biggest complaint is men not wanting to marry and cheating. The true reason for this is that chads know the truth deep down and aren't as moronic as the bluepilled hordes of normie idots.

What do you guys think prime whores do at this very moment? Most likely they are:

Texting different Chads.

Sucking the cock of some Chad.

Getting pounded by some Chad.

Being in the gym doing fitness-work drooling at Chad's.

Being drunk flirting with Chad.

Getting gangbanged by Chads.

Checking her Tinder for new Chads.

Other online dating searching for more Chads.

Eating meatballs and potatoes and phoning with Chad.

And this has gone on since she was 14 every single fucking day over and over and over again.

Meanwhile, at any point during the day you are:

LDAR'ing

Thinking of ways to kill yourself

Even if you come to terms with being a cuck. She won't even love you or enjoy sleeping with you. You can't compare female and male sex. Females only want attractive men, so yeah the 5/10 female had sex with 50 guys. but only 5 times she enjoyed it. Which makes it pretty even to a regular 5/10 guy, because he probably has a 100% enjoyment quote when getting laid. This is why finding a wife or LTR is pointless. She won't even enjoy having sex with you not that it matters. She will always think of chad.

All females are such big whores that the regular normie would most likely kill himself if he learned the truth. This is where their coping delusional explanation comes from: Only a few girls are whores like that. These are mental mechanisms that protect their already lackluster sanity. This is why normies and females feel so threatened by incel ideology. Normies feel threatened by anything that goes against their worldview/ideology to protect themselves and females are threatened by it because they are afraid they will be exposed. Only a moron would get married in this day and age since all females are whores.

Now guys listen to me closely. Never marry any female ever. Don't get them pregnant don't have an LTR with them. It is not worth jumping all the hoops and self-improving just to be cucked.

Doing anything else like settling with a aged female while she is in decline beauty, youth and fertility wise is beyond moronic. Something she gave away at almost no cost to men she really liked. The only reason she wants marriage from you is because she is getting less attractive and the quality of men courting her gets less in quality and quantity. If she wanted marriage she would have gotten it. If she tried hard enough she could have found a chad to commit during her prime. Not when she is post wall. Normies invest into a declining prospect, when other men got her during her prime years. Females never asked those men for much resources or commitment. But here we have a post wall females making more demands when she has less value. During those peak years she never made those demands to the chads she truly wanted.

I hate every human with a vagina with the very core of my being.

once i ascend with a pre wall female( i refuse to betabuxx) i will go MGTOW. im not spending decades playing games with these snakes competing with other men for pussy. i just need the experience and evidence of my LTR then im done.

Even if we do escape being Incel, the Blackpill has taught us very well about femoids true nature anyways. I don't think we would be able to enjoy it completely, which is why ignorance is sometimes bliss.

Even if we do escape being Incel, the Blackpill has taught us very well about femoids true nature anyways. I don't think we would be able to enjoy it completely, which is why ignorance is sometimes bliss.
thats very true, blackpill is so strong in that regard. its over regardless.

once i ascend with a pre wall female( i refuse to betabuxx) i will go MGTOW. im not spending decades playing games with these snakes competing with other men for pussy. i just need the experience and evidence of my LTR then im done.
good luck boyo

Very potent blackpill.

However, you didn't answer this question:
What is the best endgame for incels?

Didn't read the post but i agree with you.

how many high iq post are you gonna hit me with

I do not believe in the 80/20 rule.

I think it is 70/30.

It goes to show that morality is an abstract concept. Women value genetic superiority and hedonism over morals.

Also, the damage is done anyway. You'd have to pretty much forget/dismiss all the negative reinforcement/experiences you faced throughout your years up to that hypothetical point, so... it's nearly impossible.