Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

EVEN IF U BECOME CHAD, UR STILL MENTALLY INCEL

self-dev

self-dev

Greycel
I'm sick of being in this shitty pity mentality. I'm still gonna get my surgery and stuff, but this website only makes my mind more shitty boyos.

The fact that we evolve the quality of our lives around fucking women blatantly proves that we are of no value even disregarding our unattractiveness. We know, women are shitty. The solution is to adapt to their shittyness and get payback by slaying them.

Our incel pity mentality only makes us more shallow, to the point we don't want to do anything else in life besides put up with women's shittyness just for some pussy. If you become chad physically, you still wouldnt have a good mental mind capacity to grasp that Stacie can walk all over you because you don't know how to handle her.

Hopefully all of us don't have the same mentality, but at the end of the day, we're still men.
Men don't bitch about women. We come up with our solutions

Money is cope, but purpose is never cope. A man must have a purpose, your  physical worth can only last but so long. A lot of you fuckers are old as fuck too. Get a fucking purpose, 60% will never be chad. Coping is over bitch.

I'm an extremely severe social anxious 10% autistic cuck incel at heart, but Tyrone made me realize.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qovxbXDLreY

i totally agree man, sitting around here moping gets you no where. what are your plans for this year to better your mental health and life?

Like I said in another thread, if i eventually get a gf I will abuse her mentally, perhaps physically as well if im in a bad mood or something. The damage has been done and I'm too far gone to be blue pilled.

Dude this guy is literally Tyrone none of his tactics will work for subhuman Incels like us

Lol at taking genetically superior tyrones advice as an ugly subhuman male

lol no. If I was Chad I woud fuck Tinder sluts non stop till my dick falls off. High on sex.

self-dev said:
I'm sick of being in this shitty pity mentality. I'm still gonna get my surgery and stuff, but this website only makes my mind more shitty boyos.

The fact that we evolve the quality of our lives around fucking women blatantly proves that we are of no value even disregarding our unattractiveness. We know, women are shitty. The solution is to adapt to their shittyness and get payback by slaying them.

Our incel pity mentality only makes us more shallow, to the point we don't want to do anything else in life besides put up with women's shittyness just for some pussy. If you become chad physically, you still wouldnt have a good mental mind capacity to grasp that Stacie can walk all over you because you don't know how to handle her.

Hopefully all of us don't have the same mentality, but at the end of the day, we're still men.
Men don't bitch about women. We come up with our solutions

Money is cope, but purpose is never cope. A man must have a purpose, your  physical worth can only last but so long. A lot of you fuckers are old as fuck too. Get a fucking purpose, 60% will never be chad. Coping is over bitch.

I'm an extremely severe social anxious 10% autistic cuck incel at heart, but Tyrone made me realize.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qovxbXDLreY
quality post.

Yes, but if you're Chad, being mentally ___________ is irrelevant.