Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Even if the 'Consent App' is a feminist idea, you should by all means support it.

• Thread starter Mountainbikecel
  • Start date
Mountainbikecel

Mountainbikecel

Genetiker und Evolutionspsychologe.
★★★★
Don't let your rightful hatred of feminists blind you here.

The statute of limitations of rape is 10 years, which means the consent data of whom slept with whom needs to be saved for at least 10 years.
Every husband can ask his wife to show him the entries for the last 10 years. She absolutely doesn't need to show it to him. But if she refuses, you already know what that means...
Trying to marry a high quality male will be like getting a nice job without showing your criminal record.
Of course you can still find a job without showing your record, but have fun with that job is all I'm gonna say...
Of course, foids can still marry a cuck, or refuse to ever marry anyone and keep living of social welfare. That is not the point right now. But:

Over for thots who pretend to be trad girls.

Over for cheaters with a non-cucked partner who checks them regularly.
(also entitled FDS whores would also like this point especially, as they keep complaining about cheating men)

Big blow to the party culture that ER hated so much. This app will make sex less spontaneous. This is probably where most of you get angry, that it will take out spontaneity. Jfl, even if Jewish movies got that picture in your head, as a socially awkward male the last place you will ascend is a disco:feelshaha::feelshaha:

Foids can no longer claim they got """raped""" when they consent with the App to suck a dick for a promotion.

Ofc it would suck to use the App every time you have sex with your wife. But that sounds like a sexhaver problem to me.:chad: Let married couples figure out the details, like "permanent consent" buttons etc.

no one is gonna use this app lol

Consent app? :feelsPop::feelshaha::feelskek:

[Looking forward to all the false rape accusation disclosures. :feelskek:]
Foids or cunts everywhere will become furious and salty afterwards. :feelshaha:

[My fucking sides:feelshaha:]

Imagine living in a world where you need to notify the government that your sexual partner consents before you fuck her.

Remember, women are too retarded to see the implications of this

Last edited:
Imagine living in a world where you need to notify the government that your sexual partner consents before you fuck her.

View attachment 453462

View attachment 453462
Imagine being a foid thinking this world still revolves around a male patriarchy and all the delusions that stem from it. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

[We live in such a male patriarchy that they want to design a consent app just to get your dick wet. :feelshaha:]

Imagine being a foid thinking this world still revolves around a male patriarchy and all the delusions that stem from it. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Women LOVE to be victims. They aren't willing to give up their victim status yet, because they know that means the end of special treatment. So they keep inventing new things to bitch about.

Remember the whole "manspreading"/"mansplaining" shit? Ask yourself If men would make up something as retarded as that. They couldn't even think of an original name :feelshaha:

And people still think men and women's brains function the same

20210122 185144

This monke @ThoughtfulCel touched me in funny places officer :feelstrash::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton:

Women LOVE to be victims. They aren't willing to give up their victim status yet, because they know that means the end of special treatment. So they keep inventing new things to bitch about.

Remember the whole "manspreading"/"mansplaining" shit? Ask yourself If men would make up something as retarded as that. They couldn't even think of an original name :feelshaha:

And people still think men and women's brains function the same

View attachment 453463
In my opinion women are mental psychological predators of men where they utilize their victim status as a way to conceal it much like how in assassination a Japanese Geisha will smile even going to the point of kissing you right before she stabs you to death. It's all just a theatrical act. :feelsdevil:

Same thing with concepts like love, romance, and female fidelity, another means of concealment or camouflage to hide their overall sexual hypergamy and capitalism away from men who are their intended targets. [Investments.] :feelsjuice:

And of course there is no shortage of dumb or naive men willing to fall for the acts just to get the opportunity for a squeeze to nut inside them.

Last edited:
In my opinion women are mental psychological predators of men where they utilize their victim status as a way to conceal it much like how in assassination a Japanese Geisha will smile even going to the point of kissing you right before she stabs you to death. :feelsdevil:

Same thing with concepts like love, romance, and female fidelity, another means of concealment orcamouflage to hide their sexual hypergamy and capitalism away from men who are the intended targets. [Investments.] :feelsjuice:
That's giving then ways too much credit honestly, but you're half right

Women unconsciously prey on men with weak psyche in order to use and abuse them until theyre finished getting what they want. Whether it's a drink, dinner, money, or just entertainment.

They aren't master strategists or assasins, they're simply creatures bound by their own nature, and thus are unable to have any inner thought or dialogue.

Women are weak both physicslly and mentally. The only reason they appear to be these master assasins you portray them as, is because the majority of men are weak willed and unwilling to see them as anything but what they show themselves as.

If all men tomorrow simply said NO to women, you'd easily see just how pathetic and weak they are when no ones listening.

That's giving then ways too much credit honestly, but you're half right

Women unconsciously prey on men with weak psyche in order to use and abuse them until theyre finished getting what they want. Whether it's a drink, dinner, money, or just entertainment.

They aren't master strategists or assasins, they're simply creatures bound by their own nature, and thus are unable to have any inner thought or dialogue.

Women are weak both physicslly and mentally. The only reason they appear to be these master assasins you portray them as, is because the majority of men are weak willed and unwilling to see them as anything but what they show themselves as.

If all men tomorrow simply said NO to women, you'd easily see just how pathetic and weak they are when no ones listening.
No, of course not, they're not really all that mentally bright a majority of them.

They're much like a chameleon in those regards, chameleons are not all that mentally apt or smart but because of hundreds of thousands of years in evolution they've evolved abilities to camouflage themselves blending in with their environment. Women are mental psychological predators, not the intelligent kind, but really you don't need to be an intelligent kind of predator when you have all the kinds of assets that your intended prey desires. They don't have to hunt men in a conventional predatory sense because all the men approach and come to them instead, all they have to do is merely set up the trap of engagement.

Last edited:
I’ll support it but I doubt anyone here would ever use it

The statute of limitations of rape is 10 years, which means the consent data of whom slept with whom needs to be saved for at least 10 years.
Every husband can ask his wife to show him the entries for the last 10 years. She absolutely doesn't need to show it to him. But if she refuses, you already know what that means...
Trying to marry a high quality male will be like getting a nice job without showing your criminal record.
Of course you can still find a job without showing your record, but have fun with that job is all I'm gonna say...
Of course, foids can still marry a cuck, or refuse to ever marry anyone and keep living of social welfare. That is not the point right now. But:

(also entitled FDS whores would also like this point especially, as they keep complaining about cheating men)

Big blow to the party culture that ER hated so much. This app will make sex less spontaneous. This is probably where most of you get angry, that it will take out spontaneity. Jfl, even if Jewish movies got that picture in your head, as a socially awkward male the last place you will ascend is a disco:feelshaha::feelshaha:

Foids can no longer claim they got """raped""" when they consent with the App to suck a dick for a promotion.

Ofc it would suck to use the App every time you have sex with your wife. But that sounds like a sexhaver problem to me.:chad: Let married couples figure out the details, like "permanent consent" buttons etc.
based. government must force all sex havers to use this app. the more suffering and bureaucracy the better.
true

Above50StandardDeviationsIQ

You convinced me. Fully on board. Maybe we should LARP as a feminist organization and push stuff like this on sexhavers

Above50StandardDeviationsIQ

You convinced me. Fully on board. Maybe we should LARP as a feminist organization and push stuff like this on sexhavers
legit am considering doing this in my free time someday

based. government must force all sex havers to use this app. the more suffering and bureaucracy the better.

true
Hmm, suffering and bureaucracy via micromanaging, never thought about that before, maybe they should go through with it.

The more suffering everywhere, the better. Win, win. [Laughs]

Attachments

• 1612155484822.jpg
    1612155484822.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 8
Im in. Ill PM you. If someone is in to hmu
we could also LARP as being low inhibcels somewhere saying "Last weekend I was on a party and I fucked this girl on drugs, I just assumed she liked it too:feelsohh:. Now I regret what I did, and also that our society is a TOXIC no means no culture instead of a YES means YES culture. The problem is how can you prove a "YES" as a man in the face of allegations?"

THE WORLD NEEDS SEXUAL DATA ABOUT EVERYONE ON A BLOCKCHAIN

this data would truly put a dent on degeneracy and false accusations

You forgot to put a sarcasm tag at the end there.

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

I like this tbh.

Though imagine elites with connections being able to add consent history into foid's profiles though and "prove" they didn't rape the woman. Lol. Whatever I guess.

Also I could see normies using this to prove that you have had sex before. I guess you could claim to have had sex before this or to have just not used it.

Last edited:
this app doesn't make much sense from the feminist perspective tbh
the law considers foids little helpless babies with all adult human rights, who have to be coddled and protected at all costs while having the same or more rights than males
remember that according to feminists, a foid can always withdraw her consent, probably even without notifying the partner (and then sex becomes rape), and that foids can never be held responsible for their words or, ironically trusted, because they can just claim they were forced/manipulated into giving consent in the app, but it was actually rape (and the "manipulation" can be "he asked me nicely if I want to have sex and in my head I imagined he'd hurt me if I refused, even if nothing indicated it but I remembered that one article about a Thai tranny getting beaten up for refusing sex, so I was basically forced to agree")

kek, I was about to write about using blockchain for this, because a centralized database would give too much power to the person owning the database :feelshaha:

this app doesn't make much sense from the feminist perspective tbh
the law considers foids little helpless babies with all adult human rights, who have to be coddled and protected at all costs while having the same or more rights than males
remember that according to feminists, a foid can always withdraw her consent, probably even without notifying the partner (and then sex becomes rape), and that foids can never be held responsible for their words or, ironically trusted, because they can just claim they were forced/manipulated into giving consent in the app, but it was actually rape (and the "manipulation" can be "he asked me nicely if I want to have sex and in my head I imagined he'd hurt me if I refused, even if nothing indicated it but I remembered that one article about a Thai tranny getting beaten up for refusing sex, so I was basically forced to agree")

kek, I was about to write about using blockchain for this, because a centralized database would give too much power to the person owning the database :feelshaha:
men have everything to gain from this app. The only ones who have something to loose are guys with low notch counts and are ashamed about their virginity.

See, because I have no friends, I don't care if other people know I'm a virgin. People knowing I'm a virgin would not help eliminate my virgin status in any way. KHHVs have nothing to loose.

Last edited:
One thing that many don't consider is the ascend of the volcel to a normie. I know a guy who avoids women like the plague because he doesn't want his already fucked life destroyed by a fake rape allegation. A consent app might cause him to open up more, though I really doubt the practical applications of such software. In the end, feminists do us men a favor by exposing themselves.

They will just lie and say the rape happened on a different day and wasn't recorded

lol who cares. you can easily inspect a hymen and it's a much more reliable method :feelsYall:

lol who cares. you can easily inspect a hymen and it's a much more reliable method :feelsYall:
Or just take into account her age. If she's 15 or more she has been fucked at least once.

I've never heard of this thing before, but can I use it to harass thots by consenting to sex with every woman i meet? ie, if I consent to sex with a random stranger, will a notification show up on her phone that mericks is down to fuck?

would be based to force foids to say no to all the men they neglect
I've never heard of this thing before, but can I use it to harass thots by consenting to sex with every woman i meet? ie, if I consent to sex with a random stranger, will a notification show up on her phone that mericks is down to fuck?
but i think its more like a log