Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

even if the bluepillers theories were true and there is a women for every man, I dont believe that you're supposed to "look" for them, should be given

blackpillednigga

blackpillednigga

Overlord
★★★★★
just like how every women should be given a man, a man should be given a woman. having someone that loves you besides your parents is vital to succeed in your life because you have people that motivate you and you can motivate them. your parents can only do so much so another emotional support partner (that is interdependent, before u ITcucks complain) is necessary. those that lack the NT traits to properly find the "right" women would still be doomed to remain an incel even in a bluepilled world

woooooooooooooah 0 replies in a whole day that's brutal. even my shitty posts usually get 1 or 2

woooooooooooooah 0 replies in a whole day that's brutal. even my shitty posts usually get 1 or 2
its only a few hours old but yeah, my high effort threads rarely get any replies or views :feelscry:

having someone that loves you besides your parents is vital to succeed in your life because you have people that motivate you and you can motivate them. your parents can only do so much
It takes a community to develop a child, and the purpose of parents is to one day grow out of them

its werid that the thoughtful and high iq posts like this one get no comments but if i said i shit my pants and a stacey ran away from me id get 40 comments and get pinned fucking stupid ass low iq ass forum

Yeah, if there’s someone for everyone, and roughly equal women as men, you should encounter someone just being “out and about”

Female hypergamy and feminism have made it so being “out and about” as a man-deemed-undesirable is bordering on illegal, also dating apps have made it inefficient for women to be “out and about” and socialize since they just order companionship and intimacy to their homes like they would on DoorDash but for free.

End feminism.

its werid that the thoughtful and high iq posts like this one get no comments but if i said i shit my pants and a stacey ran away from me id get 40 comments and get pinned fucking stupid ass low iq ass forum
i guess people here have low reading comprehension thus only like reading the low effort bait posts. i keep thinking of quitting this forum but theres no other forum like this that is just as active and free speech

i guess people here have low reading comprehension thus only like reading the low effort bait posts. i keep thinking of quitting this forum but theres no other forum like this that is just as active and free speech
The same thing happened to me, I tried something that could move forward with the information we have about all this. But it was boring so it didn't get much attention, I think a lot of people use this place as a daily routine. They're not ready for something like a debate and take the reason we're here seriously. Or maybe we just have bad luck

The same thing happened to me, I tried something that could move forward with the information we have about all this. But it was boring so it didn't get much attention, I think a lot of people use this place as a daily routine. They're not ready for something like a debate and take the reason we're here seriously. Or maybe we just have bad luck
most people here are just low iq or too mentally exhausted to want to challenge their mind. for people in the latter I dont blame them but if only there were more high iq people here

most people here are just low iq or too mentally exhausted to want to challenge their mind. for people in the latter I dont blame them but if only there were more high iq people here
What would you do with smarter people?

Theres a foid for everyone but they don't want to be with you

Yeah, if there’s someone for everyone, and roughly equal women as men, you should encounter someone just being “out and about”

Female hypergamy and feminism have made it so being “out and about” as a man-deemed-undesirable is bordering on illegal, also dating apps have made it inefficient for women to be “out and about” and socialize since they just order companionship and intimacy to their homes like they would on DoorDash but for free.

End feminism.

just like how every women should be given a man, a man should be given a woman. having someone that loves you besides your parents is vital to succeed in your life because you have people that motivate you and you can motivate them. your parents can only do so much so another emotional support partner (that is interdependent, before u ITcucks complain) is necessary. those that lack the NT traits to properly find the "right" women would still be doomed to remain an incel even in a bluepilled world
The NTpill is one of the most important aspects of the blackpill, and frankly, I am sick of people who deny it.

How can something which literally pre-determines not only the way you interact, but also the way you literally perceive the world/reality, not matter at all?

Being NT matters significantly: Foids especially can just "sense" when a man is non-NT, even if it is not that severe.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back