Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Even if stars and planets aligned and I could get a GF, that would be a bad thing

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24529

Self-banned
-
With my mental state and completely fucked life, where as aspie I have severe depression, social phobia, anxiety, ocd, etc. getting a gf would mean trouble. Being a non-chad, a relationship isn't easy. Foids treat you like a doormat or a mental punching bag. They cause A LOT of drama in your life if you are not Chad in 2020, I have seen this with other non-chads. That would be devastating for someone like me, for who even dropping an item gives me suicidal thoughts due to my current state of psyche. It would either end abruptly and leave me with even more mental scars OR I would choke the bitch to death (In Dance Dance Revolution). If you are like me, mentally unstable, you better realize it soon. It actually helps a tiny bit to cope about being an incel.

brutal but understanable. many trucels have this problem.

Successfully maintaining a LTR seems more impossible than obtaining one.

True. What would I even do, I am a boring fucker and my life is basically all on the computer.

I don't have a car. My apartment is shitty. I live in a boring city. I don't have much money. I'm not smart or funny. I don't even know what foids are interested in. I wouldn't be able to do anything in a relationship.

Honestly getting a girlfriend really wouldn't solve any of my problems. What I really want is to be attractive so all of that other prerequisites needed to have a relationship would be a breeze to obtain.

Honestly accepting the fact that I am an incel helps so i dont have hope. I know that no girl will love me so what's the point of even trying. at least i can adapt to being an incel without trying to go out and find something that wont be mine