Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Even if she wasn’t your mom, your mom would not date you

F

Feeshtu

Officer
★★
The truth is….your mom only loves you because you are her son.

If you were just some guy at the store…..she would treat you the same as any other foid.

The truth can be found in her words.

Does she try to downplay the importance of getting a girlfriend? Well, it’s because she doesn’t think you can get one.

Does she talk about sex like it’s not that good?
Well, she wants you to focus on something else. Because she knows you’ll never get sex.

Does she always direct the conversation to your school or work….but never you starting a family? Well, she thinks that no woman would ever want to marry you.

Take a day and think about it brothers. Our moms have told us a million times that we are subhuman.

We just chose not to hear it.

even if she tried to date me i am not attracted to my mother

i remember sometimes her being so close to me that her boobs were like 2 cm away from my face and i didn't ever feel like horny next to her
you can't be horny to fucking your own mother

My mom died when I was 14 and probably half of the users here weren’t even born yet.

Weird example but true. Your mother would have never dated someone that looked like you when she was in her youth/young adult despite her telling you how handsome you supposedly are. So it's really just another "you look handsome, but it just so happens that all her boyfriends back in her fertile days were way above your looks level" type of thing. In other words it's gaslighting BS.

My mom died when I was 14 and probably half of the users here weren’t even born yet.
How do you feel about it? Was it a good or a bad thing?

even if she tried to date me i am not attracted to my mother

i remember sometimes her being so close to me that her boobs were like 2 cm away from my face and i didn't ever feel like horny next to her
you can't be horny to fucking your own mother
I think the point is rather, that a lot mothers will endlessly lie to their sons about the son's looks. But when you think about it, they would have never touched anyone like you even with a 10 feet pole when they were young.

The legendary user Blkpillpres made a very good thread about an incel’s mom’s love only existing because mom’s are biologically driven to love their offspring no matter what. It was very black pilling and brutal it’s still in the must read section I believe if you’re interested

The truth is….your mom only loves you because you are her son.

If you were just some guy at the store…..she would treat you the same as any other foid.

The truth can be found in her words.

Does she try to downplay the importance of getting a girlfriend? Well, it’s because she doesn’t think you can get one.

Does she talk about sex like it’s not that good?
Well, she wants you to focus on something else. Because she knows you’ll never get sex.

Does she always direct the conversation to your school or work….but never you starting a family? Well, she thinks that no woman would ever want to marry you.

Take a day and think about it brothers. Our moms have told us a million times that we are subhuman.

We just chose not to hear it.
My mom talks shit about guys in our neighborhood that look exactly like me, the dumbass doesn't even realize.

just fuck your mother theory