Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Even if she likes your personality,her girlfriends will tell her not to give you a chance

Shrek

Shrek

Always productive day,never reproductive day
★★★★★
I was in the bus today and two highschool foids were talking about boyfriends.One of them said that she has a guy from her class that sends her messages every day asking about how is her day and memes and now a romantic poem he wrote.She said he is very cute and that she started to develop feelings for him.The other girl said to show a pic of him.He was shorter than her,with big ass googles and long hair+ugly.When she saw him she told her:"wtf,you are so stupid.Dont you see how short and creepy he is.You can do better.Never talk with him again.You need to have standards."I was with my earphones in my ears so i heard all conversation without looking like a creep but at the end i looked at her with an enourmous rage in my eyes like she killed my family or something.I hope she dies in hell for corrupting girls to seek only chads and never give badlooking guys a chance.Fuck her fuck her fuck her!!!!!!:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

And yet men are called to drop their standards, to be more inclusive of landwhales. This might just be a LARP though.

The Pean IQ is only 100. That's why Pean holes are so vain; they are intelligent enough to understand and devise simple societal abstractions yet cannot indulge in meaningful intellectual pursuits like Mongoloid foids.

Brutal lesbianpill