Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Even if ricecels miraculously manage to get in a foid's pants they're getting cucked by her mother

Gookwhores are white supremacist neo nazis change my mind

@chudur-budur

That's why we need to kill Asian women since yesterday

Why was he banned? :feelsrope:
He probably finished his PhD and got his dream research position/job so now he's probably moving on and leaving his incelosphere past behind. Good for him I guess. That's my theory.

@Dregster666 thoughts on this?

He probably finished his PhD and got his dream research position/job so now he's probably moving on and leaving his incelosphere past behind. Good for him I guess. That's my theory.

PhD in noodlelogy? :feelsahh:

No idea tbh

He might of "ascended" or thought being on .Co was too much of a risk for his irl persona.

These threads are brutal for rice but tbh they give me false hope that I could jbwbaxx. Sadly I have a lot of ethnic traits like lots of body hair, negroid nose, and AM height

Should be brutal, but it's just BAU for me now ngl

this is perfect :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

This old noodlewhore hag had one bad experience with a ricecel who abandoned her and now she thinks all ricecels are the same. I wonder, if her current jbw husband left her, would he she think the same about all whites as well? HIGHLY doubt it.