Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Even if one isn’t an Incel Marriage is a Terrible Deal for Men in Western Society

Your posts never fail to treat my mind.
Simon Cowell Wow GIF by America's Got Talent

Common law marriage like that is fucking insane. The fact that men allowed that to be legal with rioting is baffling.
The xqc guy almost became a victim of that.

Yeah we are living in a mouse utopia experiment no one is going to want to have babies. Women will wait too long to have them and Men will grow so jaded by not having anything when young they’ll begin to no longer care anymore when they’re older.
So true... 34 and no woman or kids in sight... Def don't want to be old ass dad hoping to be alive to my kid turns 18 smh fuck it

So true... 34 and no woman or kids in sight... Def don't want to be old ass dad hoping to be alive to my kid turns 18 smh fuck it
>34
If you’re a white guy you’re still young enough to travel to Asia or something and have a kid it’s not too late, I hope to geomaxx sometime when I have money.

Fuck the west of you’re below average or hell even average you have no hope of having anything

View: https://youtu.be/LJIJskwzpUw
This video is more geared towards guys looking to get married and regardless of what he’s saying of course so many men lack the luxury of being choosy at all when it comes to dating/potential marriage. Still many of the points laid out here are good I think and it goes to show how most women are completely unmarriageable in the modern era assuming the man is using his head anyway.

Of course any lurkers will jump to the conclusion that we’re unmarriageable as well and perhaps that’s true in a sense (though we know that the dating market is lopsided heavily in favor of women at the moment based on online dating/speed dating/sex and relationship surveys so arguably most men are not choosy enough while women are too choosy), but even for men who are reasonably good looking, have great jobs, and really have their lives together the odds they’ll find a woman worth marrying even if the laws were less shit are in the gutter. Even if they did I’d argue the state of divorce law still makes it an objectively bad prospect given prenups can be tossed and inline with everything laid out in the thread thus far. Our society needs fix so many things but it won’t.

Last edited: