Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Even if I wasn’t an antinatalist I’ll never get to reproduce

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
Even if I wasn’t an antinatalist I’ll never get to reproduce and see what my offspring looks like that’s the entire point of life and I won’t ever get to do it that’s why god gave me a dick because I’m supposed to Impregnate somebody as a man I should not be gatekept from my biological purpose my sperm won’t get accepted at a sperm donor place either

Most of them are just environmentalcopers that believe too many people are a strain on this planet.

Overpopulation is a big lie.

Most of them are just environmentalcopers that believe too many people are a strain on this planet.

Overpopulation is a big lie.
There is too many people on this planet

There is too many people on this planet
And water is wet indeed. You know the elites have a plan for that already...

the question is, what will you do in order to survive the upcoming armaggeadon?

No such thing as too many people.
Hm, our future generation will see. We can't judge the book by its cover; and science isn't bulletproof either way!

Hm, our future generation will see. We can't judge the book by its cover; and science isn't bulletproof either way!
There's lot of lands, but yes, the cities are generally overcrowded. The current system is financial parasitism, it doesn't want to industrialize further to make more livable room/land.

The current system is financial parasitism, it doesn't want to industrialize further to make more livable room/land.
So, wrapping things up:
Most non-NT users here (including myself) deserve welfare benefits since we can't contribute to this soyciety, instead of other normie scum taking profit off welfare state (whom, obviously, don't have any serious mental/developmental condition)

Life is unfair for the majority of us.

So, wrapping things up:
Most non-NT users here (including myself) deserve welfare benefits since we can't contribute to this soyciety, instead of other normie scum taking profit off welfare state (whom, obviously, don't have any serious mental/developmental condition)

Life is unfair for the majority of us.
Life is unfair.

They want single men to pay taxes whilst punishing us. Imagine if society didn't have us and we decided to form our own? They'd probably come and follow along, just to wreck it again.

This is society was made in mind for NTs/normies and ruled by them as well. No autists/Incel has a stake in it, unless if the autist is some techsavy whiz.

I might not even want to with my mental state.