Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Even if I was chad I probably wouldn’t get any pussy as I a m so anti social

• Thread starter Deleted member 4999
  • Start date
Deleted member 4999

Deleted member 4999

‏‏‎ ‎
-
I hate interacting and talking to be and hate people in general if I had a chiseled jawline, hunter eyes and a nice zygos I would refuse to fuck bitches because of my ego. I hate people in general.

Cope, if you were Chad, girls would be pretty much raping you.

Even if you're antisocial, foids would come to your house and rape you.

You will still get some

If you're a chad girls will ask you out. You being asocial wouldn't matter at all.

f I had a chiseled jawline, hunter eyes and a nice zygos I would refuse to fuck bitches because of my ego.
GIGACOPE

Even if you're antisocial, foids would come to your house and rape you.
Virgin Chads dont exist

you are wrong. a real chad will have foids coming to him practically begging

Even if Chad lived in a cave in the middle of a mountain, whores will find him by taking a huge adventure down into the cave to fuck him

Even if Chad lived in a cave in the middle of a mountain, whores will find him by taking a huge adventure down into the cave to fuck him
They will do anything for chad cock

Even if I was chad I probably wouldn’t get any pussy as I a m so anti social
You are retarded I’m saying I want Pussy to feel validated. If I knew I could get it would make me want less because I have access to it at any time.

Girls will approach you anyway and you will give in to primordial urges.
Only common thing would be if u r autistic u won't approach girls even as a chad.
However if you were born a chad you wouldn't have had th social conditioning and experiences that make you autistic, so low iq argument sadly brother.

I hate interacting and talking to be and hate people in general if I had a chiseled jawline, hunter eyes and a nice zygos I would refuse to fuck bitches because of my ego. I hate people in general.
Massive fucking Cope

Foids by natural order will make you a proper, social being, if you aren't a complete retard.
8+/10 retard will simply be a fucktoy for foids.

Cope. Even introverted Chads fuck every day because they get approached and don’t need to talk.

Girls will approach you anyway and you will give in to primordial urges.
Only common thing would be if u r autistic u won't approach girls even as a chad.
However if you were born a chad you wouldn't have had th social conditioning and experiences that make you autistic, so low iq argument sadly brother.

It’s ok, when you’re chad it’s not “antisocial”, it’s “mysterious”

You are asocial because people treat you like shit so you avoid them. Your personality is formed during childhood and early teenage years. You wouldn’t even be blackpilled if you were Chad, most Chad are super bluepilled and think all men can get laid easily.

Most Chad’s are extroverted because people are receptive to and treat attractive men good.

volcels.co even if I was chad I would refuse sex JFL

If you were chad you probably would of been less antisocial growing up, as you were invited by people to parties and shit, and you would most likely been involved with sports