Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Even If i was attractive 8/10 and tall 6'3+ i will probably still be incel

Awake

Awake

3/10 5'5" subhuman KHHV
★★★★★
i am so autistic i don't know how to speak to people,i don't know what to say even when i was in some random discord server on vc i was always on mute NT pill is more important than looks and height
1 NT
2 Height
3 Looks

IM GOING TOI FICKING SAHIT IN TNHE TOILET THEN KMS WITH A HAMMER FUCKA AUTISM

Then you would know. You would have better and richer social life and experiences.

You'd still be treated with respect tho

Very real. NTpill is brutal. If you can’t even make guy friends properly, then your chances of getting a gf is next to zero

You think you would but you wouldn't. NTpill is important but not that important, it can failo a normie but definitely won't failo a Chad at least not too much for it to affect quality of life.

NT Chad > Non-NT Chad = NT Chadlite/HTN >>>>>> NT normie >>>>>> Non-nt normie > Non-NT LTN = NT incel >>>>>> non-NT incel

No you wouldnt
You wouldn’t even need to know how to speak well people would make it easy for you to speak to them and girls would make it easy for you to fuck them

I would be incel even 100 years ago.

Make a chadfisher profile and see for yourself (spoiler: you get laid)

No you wouldnt. Women and Men would treat you better and you would gain more confidence

No you wouldnt
You wouldn’t even need to know how to speak well people would make it easy for you to speak to them and girls would make it easy for you to fuck them

i am so autistic i don't know how to speak to people,i don't know what to say even when i was in some random discord server on vc i was always on mute NT pill is more important than looks and height
1 NT
2 Height
3 Looks
keep coping all these problems would be solved if you were a tallfag mogger

Autism is a death sentence for average and below men. If you was an 8/10 you would be getting women approaching you and leading conversations, I doubt that you would still be an incel.

nah you're just assuming that people would treat you the same, they wouldn't

you could be a 6'3 druggie fucked-in-the-head homosexual punk freak and you'd still get laid easily by foids jfl

no point making up hypotheticals of situations which you simply can't relate to, focus on your own life imo

Last edited:
No you wouldnt

Nah.

I'm a firm NTpill believer myself, but not to that degree. If you're a 6/10+ and/or actually tall as a normie(6'2 where I live) you will be fine.

Those are Henry Cavill's stats more or less, and sure he is a celeb but even if he wasn't he would be fine.

Absolute Bullshit. It goes more like this:
1. Height and Looks
2. NT
3. Status
Status and nt are the same.
Both are results of LOOKS and height.

1 NT
2 Height
3 Looks
Would you even know how to initiate sex? I sure don’t.

This guy is not 6'3 or 8/10, more 7/10, but still gets lots of attention despite CRIPPLING autism

If you were 8/10, 6 foot dude you could be retarded and autistic :feelstastyman: as much as you want foids would literaly jump on your schlong. You wouldnt have to do shit

Nah.

I'm a firm NTpill believer myself, but not to that degree. If you're a 6/10+ and/or actually tall as a normie(6'2 where I live) you will be fine.

Those are Henry Cavill's stats more or less, and sure he is a celeb but even if he wasn't he would be fine.
No Cavill Is a straight 9.25/10 a whole different degree from a 8/10. A standard 8/10 would be David Laid

You would get a lot more chances to gain experience interacting, and you would always know that more chances will come your way if you just go out somewhere. I'm pretty sure you would figure it out to a basic degree for ascending.

not really
if you were born beautiful there is a halo effect
if you become beautiful then you would have the sexual attractiveness to suppress autism or differences and confidence boost

You could be mentally retarded and have foids throw themselves at you

1 NT
2 Height
3 Looks
Agree

View: https://youtu.be/efUA6W5HEv4?feature=shared

This tism cope is retarded look at the comments for this video and tell me that you’d be incel if you had all the good genes and have low function tism

Gabe 100% gives off angelic elf prince vibes

he's so handsome even the smile is innocently cute

I love how aware Gabe is even if he is nonverbal. HE’S SO CUTE

Gabe has such model like features. He is literally beautiful

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: I fucking hate "non-NT-cels" so much. FUCKING FAKECEL LARPERS GTFO

Nah.

Yes exactly this

You are the only retard here. You are talking about absolute nonsense
i bet u are a fakecel so stfu grAY,i am in top 5 truecels from here

This guy is not 6'3 or 8/10, more 7/10, but still gets lots of attention despite CRIPPLING autism

Bad example, some internet comments dont mean much, Only actions count

Grodd u are also a retard kys keep cope​

1 NT
2 Height
3 Looks
If you were these 3 things you'd be more NT than you're now.

Looks trumps all. Looking good >>>>>> being good.

i bet u are a fakecel so stfu grAY,i am in top 5 truecels from here
Ok whatever you say. And also Im not even grAY. I have more posts than you so its kind of funny you call me a grAY

true...even if foids approach, the autist cannot do anything...unless they rape him or sth

Retardation the thread