Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Even if I Succeed in My Dream, It Will Only Benefit Normies and Chads

Intellectual

Intellectual

Admiral
★★
My dream in life is to use my poetry skills to start a Greeting Card Business. I want to write Greeting Cards and eventually monopolize the industry. I feel that Greeting Cards have gotten very lazy over the years, and they could do with some actual poetry, like REAL poetry. I would write sad, funny, exciting, and congratulatory Greeting Cards and eventually become the Jeff Bezos of Greeting Cards. I want to be a billionaire with a public company like Bezos or Musk but instead of taking away Mom & Pop shops, fucking over the middle class, and cancelling actual public transit for shitty car dependent infrastructure, I want to make people happy with Greeting Cards.

But then it hit me, Incels will not be receiving any Greeting Cards. Who gets Greeting Cards? Only normies, CHADS, and STACIES, I would only make the world better for the least deserving people in the world. This is still an internal contradiction I have, my dream conflicts with my moral values.

Brutal no reply pill

I always felt this way about everything. It always seems like Normies and above on a subconcious level want to keep the subhumans on the hamster wheel.

Chads and Stacies want Normies and Incels to be wagies so that society keeps functioning... While they keep fucking like rabbits without needing to put in anything.

If you make an invention or a discovery... It will likely benefit the rich (Mostly Stacies and Chads) first.