Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Even if I magically became chad I would still resent foids for what they have done to us

StepyAkermanskie

StepyAkermanskie

Philosophymaxxer and whitepill enjoyer
★★★
Idk how about you, but after swallowing the blackpill and reading stories here (and also hearing simillar one irl), even as a chad I would still be angry at foids. They literally behave like a overgrown kids while thinking that they are the most inteligent species on the world. And there are multiple reasons for this, but I will write only the main ones:
1. Hypergamy is stupid. Like, if foids were going only after some muscular guys with perfect psyhical health and above average IQ, at least you could defend them there for choosing the best genes for the future of humanity. It would still be eugenical, but at least useful for the humans. But instead, they are only going after guys who have the bigger bones in their faces and are the tallest. What purpose does it have? How the facial bones can make your most likely to survive in the forest or on a desert? From the biological perspertive it makes ZERO sense. Being very tall also isn't that good, because tall people generaly need more energy to fuction, which means they need to eat more, which makes it more difficult for them to survive in hard circumstances.
2. They claim to be "empathetic gender", but thet don't give a damn about sub5 men. Bah, not only that - they HATE sub5 men and attribute bad qualities to them (halo effect). If they see someone getting bullied, instead of trying to help that person, they will fuck the bully because he is "so manly and exciting bad boy :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:"
3. Instead of telling the truth, they spread bluepilled lies about how personality is important. Have you ever seen a women who is talking things like that actually dating some nice guy with a "good personality"? Nope, they always go for men who are total opposite of that, just because their facial bones are bigger. So they are giving the false, bluepilled hope for the sub5 and failed normies, while fucking the bad boy chads.

If I was a chad I would still fuck them of course because "just ignore your biological needs theory" doesn't work, but I would have ZERO compassion for them.

tl;dr: water is wet

chad's life is too good for him to care

Idk how about you, but after swallowing the blackpill and reading stories here (and also hearing simillar one irl), even as a chad I would still be angry at foids. They literally behave like a overgrown babies while thinking that they are the most inteligent species on the world. And there are multiple reasons for this, but I will write only the main ones:
1. Hypergamy is stupid. Like, if foids were going only after some muscular guys with perfect psyhical health and above average IQ, at least you could defend them there for choosing the best genes for the future of humanity. It would still be eugenical, but at least useful for the humans. But instead, they are only going after guys who have the bigger bones in their faces and are the tallest. What purpose does it have? How the facial bones can make your most likely to survive in the forest or on a desert? From the biological perspertive it makes ZERO sense. Being very tall also isn't that good, because tall people generaly need more energy to fuction, which means they need to eat more, which makes it more difficult for them to survive in hard circumstances.
2. They claim to be "empathetic gender", but thet don't give a damn about sub5 men. Bah, not only that - they HATE sub5 men and attribute bad qualities to them (halo effect). If they see someone getting bullied, instead of trying to help that person, they will fuck the bully because he is "so manly and exciting bad boy :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:"
3. Instead of telling the truth, they spread bluepilled lies about how personality is important. Have you ever seen a women who is talking things like that actually dating some nice guy with a "good personality"? Nope, they always go for men who are total opposite of that, just because their facial bones are bigger. So they are giving the false, bluepilled hope for the sub5 and failed normies, while fucking the bad boy chads.

If I was a chad I would still fuck them of course because "just ignore your biological needs theory" doesn't work, but I would have ZERO compassion for them.

BASED REMEMBER WHEN YOU SEE BITCH ON THE STREET MAKE POWERFUL SOCCER KICK DIRECT IN HER FILTHY ROASTBEFF CUNT AND SPIT ON HER CARCASS (IN VIDEO GAME)
Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidenta
All my post is fiction. Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post ever made by this IP and any other associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose.

Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental

All my post is fiction. Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post ever made by this IP and any other associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose.

chad's life is too good for him to care
True, if there is one good think about having a hard life it's that you are able to be really enlightened about how the world really works and be trully empathetic to others (because you know what is pain and how it feels, even if in different context)

Idk how about you, but after swallowing the blackpill and reading stories here (and also hearing simillar one irl), even as a chad I would still be angry at foids. They literally behave like a overgrown kids while thinking that they are the most inteligent species on the world. And there are multiple reasons for this, but I will write only the main ones:

Honestly, I would get a vasectomy and fuck as many foids as possible, not even how many, I can finally go after my TYPE, a privilege that incels never had to begin with. Just live life doing the same thing, this time your life is full sex sex sex.

I would forgive them if they behaved the same way they did to moggers, over me.

I bet lots of old members on here who now have gfs think they're Chad, lol

Never forget and never forgive

Yeah me too, you can't unswallow the black pill.

I would fuck them and treat them like shit, push it to the limit and se how much they are willing to take to be with a chad.

Yeah me too, you can't unswallow the black pill.

I would fuck them and treat them like shit, push it to the limit and se how much they are willing to take to be with a chad.

These scars will never heal. Inceldom has no cure. Not even a time machine will help.

These scars will never heal. Inceldom has no cure. Not even a time machine will help.
True, I only hope as a Christianmaxxer that Jesus will help me to accept what I can't change, so it also means our nature as humans

Foidcaust 2k24 (in MeinKraft)

If I was chad I would beat up loads of foids (in minecraft)

if society reverted back to hunter gatherer times it would be better for everybody

I bet lots of old members on here who now have gfs think they're Chad, lol
Get rid of anger.

Avoid clown world.

Marry a traditional woman.

Get some land, be self employed, and don't allow a TV in your house

Get rid of anger.

Avoid clown world.

Marry a traditional woman.

Get some land, be self employed, and don't allow a TV in your house
bro i cant marry even normal women imagine TRAD women who r practically unexistent JFL

i would just fuck around and have a little harem " ( a cluster of woman )

Until Stacy would let you lick her feet