Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel even if i had the opportunity to ascend i would say no

curryceldesi

curryceldesi

Officer
i will stay the same because i love this community incels are my true brothers nobody else understands me in this world it isnt worth ascending with some toilet to lose my truecel status

i cant say the same with yall tho would yall ascend ? fuck the status quo of being a virgin who tf cares chads get stds like chylamadia from all the toilets they screw atleast we have standards

i will never change

if i ascended i'd at least try to add some of the people i like here on Steam or some shit

Everyone here believes you :feelsseriously:

This might be the most retarded shit I have ever read on here.

https://incels.is/data/avatars/l/56/56884.jpg?1696655643

You wouldn't need this forum to cope if you had a gf.

volcels.is
this is just a hypotical fantasy scenario that would never happen to me in the first place i am thanking the forum for the brotherhood that shit just went over ur head huh

Hmm. Well it seems you like the feeling of being in a club of just guys that understand what you're going through, that's cool. But if you did have the chance to ascend, you'll be surprised at how you'd stop thinking with your head and more with your penis.

Hmm. Well it seems you like the feeling of being in a club of just guys that understand what you're going through, that's cool. But if you did have the chance to ascend, you'll be surprised at how you'd stop thinking with your head and more with your penis.
no girl will ever show interest in me lol bald at 21 and have messed up eyes lol

Well we are here for you boyo

i will stay the same because i love this community incels are my true brothers nobody else understands me in this world it isnt worth ascending with some toilet to lose my truecel status

i cant say the same with yall tho would yall ascend ? fuck the status quo of being a virgin who tf cares chads get stds like chylamadia from all the toilets they screw atleast we have standards

i will never change

Love you too (no homosexual intentions)

I would not tell anybody if I accended, no I have not even kissed a woman.

This forum is too good :cryfeels:

the forum can help a bit with loneliness but id take ascensionin a heartbeat if i can. lot of ppl seem to prefer to be here tho at least 80-90% of white here have no issue getting foids but somehow they think its over for them