Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Even if I got normal life...

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
The damage has been already done.
I don’t think I can enjoy normal life anymore knowing what I know.

Don't live a normal life live a luxurious life

you have a normal life though

Same tbh :feelsrope:
High IQ. Inceldom is probably the "norm" for the majority of men now.
Not true. They may not fuck every month but they fuck at least every semester which makes it sooooo different than us

Not true. They may not fuck every month but they fuck at least every semester which makes it sooooo different than us
You can Fuck everyday just pay for it

I feel the same way
I can't just ignore the blackpill
nor the damage my health has taken

Someday I shall vanish into the fog

!4% seems surprisngly high ngl. That's gotta be higher than it was 10 or 20 years ago?
14% is a tiny minority. only like 10% of people are left-handed (i am left-handed)

14% is a tiny minority. only like 10% of people are left-handed (i am left-handed)
Well I'm 36, I imagine the percenatge of male virgins is in lower single-digits in my age-bracket lol :feelskek:

You can never have a normal life once you have become incel, ascension is just a cope

Fuck the semester

If it's a relationship, they get it atleast once a month. If a normie is able to have 3 different girls who listen to him, he's guaranteed sex for the year.

Alot people on here really dont have a grasp of reality and keep confusing bluepilled incels with normies who can get laid.

Legitimate normies out there are getting laid.