Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Even if i got lucky enough to have sex id probably be awkward as hell

Blackboy.Belgrade

Blackboy.Belgrade

Dreadlockcel, working on ascending
★★★★★
I was just imagining how it'd probably go and in that imagination I'd be so fucking awkward.

Like what if I were to do something (Like suck her titty :ahegao: ) and it didn't even feel good to her?

She'd just lay there probably weirded out or soke shit.

Idk I think I'd be awkward and fuck it up somehow

the foid will report you for rape afterwards

I was just imagining how it'd probably go and in that imagination I'd be so fucking awkward.

Like what if I were to do something (Like suck her titty :ahegao: ) and it didn't even feel good to her?

Same tbh, and you will even get cockblocked mid-act, why? at this point youre expected to have experience, and we do not have it, why? we missed out on the only timeframe where being inexperienced was okay. (teen love).

Same tbh, and you will even get cockblocked mid-act, why? at this point youre expected to have experience, and we do not have it, why? we missed out on the only timeframe where being inexperienced was okay. (teen love).
Brutal I guess I have to rape to ascend.

That's why time-stop it's my favourite fantasy