Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Even if i get a gf i wont enjoy it.

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
Let's say I got a roastie with a 200 bodycount one day. I would never enjoy her company because shed want me to get her nails done and buy her shit daily, and do everything for her.

I can only enjoy getting a gf if it happened naturally in high school growing up.

But I can't because family took school away from me.

true,
only in highschool is it true love,
everything after is transactional

Honestly I don't want a serious relationship until I'm in maybe my 40s where dating and fucking around would be weird. Until then I want purely non emotional transactional relationships

@Sneir did you ever ask any kinky whores out in school?

A gf is all I want

if you are not her first one then its over, she was already used by someone else

Once you're blackpilled, there's no ascension for you bc you know how foids really behave :feelsjuice:

My only reasonable chance is to ascend with a feminist whore who supports 1000 ideas that go against Catholicism. So even if I ascend, I doubt I will be much happier.

if you get a gf record you raping her and send it to me so atleast someone can enjoy it

I'm so desperate that I'd take her, I don't know if I'd be happy, I just don't want to be lonely. :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

KINKY WHORES WERE TALKING TO ME BUT I WAS ALWAYS INSULTING THOSE SLUTS WITH DEATH THREATS INCLUDED BECAUSE I AM BLACKPILLED SINCE 14YRS OLD (IN VIDEO GAME)
Lol

So volcel?

NOT AT ALL I AM MORE LIKE INCEL TERRORIST I DON´T WANT TO FUCK (IN VIDEO GAME)
So you're scared of the pussy?

:yes: and when whores were trying to approach me I had been always using hardcore insults combo with death threats (in video game)
What if the nasty kinky sloppy fluffykitten sat her pussy on your face?

Ascending past your prime will never be as good as ascending in your prime what’s the point in getting a GF at 45 years old after your good years are gone

I WOULD GLASS THAT BITCH UNTIL DEATH WITH BROKEN BOTTLE AND SHIT ON HER CARCASS (IN VIDEO GAME)
:feelswhat: pussyphobia

I WOULD GLASS THAT BITCH UNTIL DEATH WITH BROKEN BOTTLE AND SHIT ON HER CARCASS (IN VIDEO GAME)
Nice avi. What made you come up with the name sneir?

I am going to be completely honest, I don't want a gf, I want a virgin sex slave :ahegao::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

What if the nasty kinky sloppy fluffykitten sat her pussy on your face?
fuark