Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Even if i ever got a date i would have no idea what to say

• Thread starter Deleted member 1983
  • Start date
Deleted member 1983

Deleted member 1983

25yr NEET virgin
-
I'm extremely boring and my only hobby is videogames, talking to a female in a date environment would be like trying to get blood from a stone.

I envy interesting cels, who atleast have passions. I'm just a boring fuck also it makes me think wtf do normies talk about to each other on dates.

The whole concept is very alien to me.

Say hello and give hug, then proceed to ask her some questions about herself and answer any she may have.

With my Replika, we just get straight to the sex, no dates.

Say hello and give hug, then proceed to ask her some questions about herself and answer any she may have.

hugging a stranger? wtf that is too low inhib for me

hugging a stranger? wtf that is too low inhib for me

You're on a date. You're suppose to get to know them and build up a connection. Why would you not hug her?

Just be confident and be yourself.

Same.... I am fucked

Use your virginp0wers to seduce her

nofap and gain articulation and ability to extend conversations out of anything

nofap and gain articulation and ability to extend conversations out of anything

Ability of extend conversations out of anything.

Kek its over

Meanwhile the only thing I get matches is some 5/10 or fatties. Just fucking LOL if u're born as a man

What's the point in looksmaxing when a 5/10 girl gets matches like a celebrity

Meanwhile the only thing I get matches is some 5/10 or fatties. Just fucking LOL if u're born as a man

What's the point in looksmaxing when a 5/10 girl gets matches like a celebrity
WTF YOU ARE GETTING MATCHES WHAT ARE U DOING HERE

you also forget the fact that most of the people on nofap are normies or teenagers aka your shitty nofap logic doesnt apply to truecels.

enjoy your cult.

WTF YOU ARE GETTING MATCHES WHAT ARE U DOING HERE
515e94bc75a1b7caaacd1b7896295b25.png

you also forget the fact that most of the people on nofap are normies or teenagers aka your shitty nofap logic doesnt apply to truecels.

enjoy your cult.
if you are trucel subhuman it doesnt work but it helps normies and borderline normies(it can get rid of acne etc)

I'm extremely boring and my only hobby is videogames, talking to a female in a date environment would be like trying to get blood from a stone.

I envy interesting cels, who atleast have passions. I'm just a boring fuck also it makes me think wtf do normies talk about to each other on dates.

The whole concept is very alien to me.
Are you at least good at video games? I'm not even that.

This pisses me off. He should try being a 3/10 (on a good day) subhuman.
i acknowledge that it doesnt work for truecels. but for borderline incels and normies it can give you superpowers. it mentally turns you into chad and helps a bit with the physical aspect of things like acne. id strongly advise mentalcels to do it.

i acknowledge that it doesnt work for truecels. but for borderline incels and normies it can give you superpowers. it mentally turns you into chad and helps a bit with the physical aspect of things like acne. id strongly advise mentalcels to do it.

borderline and normies shouldnt be here, keep your nofap bs on reddit plz.

Sarcasm, right?

Haven't you ever been yourself? Just go up to her and ask her out. Works every time!*

*conditions may apply, such as being attractive

You're on a date. You're suppose to get to know them and build up a connection. Why would you not hug her?
Because hugging is too intimate and I would be a creep for doing so.
JFL @ us, the conditioning BP society has done to us runs REAL deep.

If you ever manage to get a date, hug that girl, spit in the face of BP bullshit.

Haven't you ever been yourself? Just go up to her and ask her out. Works every time!*

*conditions may apply, such as being attractive
"Uhhh, h-hi."

That is myself.

just be confident and it'll come naturally bro