Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Even if I do end up ascending at a super late age

FuckTheFBI

FuckTheFBI

Ex JBW believer
★★★★★
If I am in my 30s and end up ascending with some rotten hag foid that is more disgusting than a Resident Evil 7 living room I will still feel suicidal and depressed and not feel a slight bit of excitement from the relationship because of all those youth years I never got to experience love when it was at its prime and by then the foid would have been with countless men and fapping would have corrupted my dopamine beyond repair to the point having a gf will feel like a "meh" at most and fuck not even in 30s, maybe mid 20s or close to mid 20s it will be a "meh" at most and not even feel happy about it.

It’s brutal. Once you get past 17-18 without ever having a gf, the damage is done already. You will forever be orphaned by the teenage love you never had. There will always be a hole in your soul from the lost time

Brutal. Might ERmaxx if i dont get laid during college or mega cope VRmaxx fake hentai girlfriend

you can only be a man if you had sex as a teenager with another teen. If you miss the window you will die a child

It’s brutal. Once you get past 17-18 without ever having a gf, the damage is done already. You will forever be orphaned by the teenage love you never had. There will always be a hole in your soul from the lost time
Cant change it, just imagine it. Ascending isnt even the main part, like at least not for me, its like KEEPING a Girlfriend.

Like if Chads on my Tinder cant do it, how will we?

:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Cant change it, just imagine it. Ascending isnt even the main part, like at least not for me, its like KEEPING a Girlfriend.

Like if Chads on my Tinder cant do it, how will we?
I know. Even if I “ascended” one time, that doesn’t mean much if I can’t keep a girl long term. Besides, if I ever managed to get a gf and we broke up, chances are I might never be able to get another one

I know. Even if I “ascended” one time, that doesn’t mean much if I can’t keep a girl long term. Besides, if I ever managed to get a gf and we broke up, chances are I might never be able to get another one
Like like i understand poor Ricecels way more now after the experiment, like they instantly start the conversation of with "fake" "you are a bot" lile yeah but imagine if I wasnt? Like its ONLY the Asians, Asians cant even belive a young Blonde Stacy is liking them, its like fiction to them :feelskek:

Like like i understand poor Ricecels way more now after the experiment, like they instantly start the conversation of with "fake" "you are a bot" lile yeah but imagine if I wasnt? Like its ONLY the Asians, Asians cant even belive a young Blonde Stacy is liking them, its like fiction to them :feelskek:
Yep. I'd think the same way even though I'm white. My self esteem has been beaten out of me by life. One time, a bot with a hot girl profile pic messaged me on facebook. I know it was obviously a bot because it said, "hey handsome" and my profile pic is not my face, but a pic of my vintage 1948 Ford tractor. If I tried tinder, I doubt I'd get matches anyway, and even if I did, I'd suspect they are bots. Even if they were real, I'd totally fumble a date if I ever got one because of my inexperience.

Yep. I'd think the same way even though I'm white. My self esteem has been beaten out of me by life. One time, a bot with a hot girl profile pic messaged me on facebook. I know it was obviously a bot because it said, "hey handsome" and my profile pic is not my face, but a pic of my vintage 1948 Ford tractor. If I tried tinder, I doubt I'd get matches anyway, and even if I did, I'd suspect they are bots. Even if they were real, I'd totally fumble a date if I ever got one because of my inexperience.
Hard to say inexperience like the dudes talk just like simps lol. Most instantly go for Snap or Insta. Even the Jacked dudes are completely unhinged.

I feel so bad for the MTNs because theres no one who liked me whos below a 6/10, they jestermaxx for me so hard. I could probably get their dick pics. Like its insane.

It’s true, I’m in my late 30’s and all I think about is finding teenage love still, I still cling to the hoping of finding a 16 year old virgin and starting a life with them. It’s the only hope I have.

It’s true, I’m in my late 30’s and all I think about is finding teenage love still, I still cling to the hoping of finding a 16 year old virgin and starting a life with them. It’s the only hope I have.
Brutal man. I’ll probably be the same way when I’m your age (if I even make it that far). Sucks we never got to experience the developmental milestone that is teenage love. Part of our psyche remains immature and underdeveloped forever

I can see why if you live in Europe where age of consent is 16

If I was still in my redpilled state I would have called you a "pedophile" but normies completely destroyed the term pedophile when rarely anyone is attracted to legitimate children

I can see why if you live in Europe where age of consent is 16

If I was still in my redpilled state I would have called you a "pedophile" but normies completely destroyed the term pedophile when rarely anyone is attracted to legitimate children

The state I live in the age of consent is 16.

Pedophile is someone attracted to legit children. People just misuse the term because most normies are retarded.

The state I live in the age of consent is 16.

Pedophile is someone attracted to legit children. People just misuse the term because most normies are retarded.
Normies never attack the real pedophiles who run the world

If I am in my 30s and end up ascending with some rotten hag foid that is more disgusting than a Resident Evil 7 living room I will still feel suicidal and depressed and not feel a slight bit of excitement from the relationship because of all those youth years I never got to experience love when it was at its prime and by then the foid would have been with countless men and fapping would have corrupted my dopamine beyond repair to the point having a gf will feel like a "meh" at most and fuck not even in 30s, maybe mid 20s or close to mid 20s it will be a "meh" at most and not even feel happy about it.
solution: rope asap