Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel even if i could get a girlfriend i would still be unhappy because im a fucking manlet

P

patheticmanletcel

Admiral
being a manlet is so much worse than being ugly, im ugly and ethnic and being a manlet is so much worse that it makes me dont give a fuck about those things, i just feel so powerless and pathetic, imagine if i had a girlfriend and a 6'3 dude decided to bully me infront of her, what the fuck would i do? he could kill me with his bare hands and there would be nothing i could do about it, its so fucking humiliating, no one woman in the world can save me from this curse, i could have most perfect face in the world i could be dating saoirse ronan, nothing can make me happy as a manlet, maybe a shotgun so i can blow my head off

Last edited:
You could do LL to get a couple inches (4), and wear 2 inch insoles. That would put you at 5'8, which is still short, but acceptably short.
Or, you know, copE with the Rope.

yeah having permanent flaws sucks.

It never began for manletcels.

You could do LL to get a couple inches (4), and wear 2 inch insoles. That would put you at 5'8, which is still short, but acceptably short.
This will risk paralysis.
It's over for sub8's even if they manage to get a girlfriend.

i would just cope man /

or get Leg Lengthening surgery if you are happy accpecting of the cons

Guns, knives, and martial arts were developed specifically for this.

Guns, knives, and martial arts were developed specifically for this.
i cant just kill everyone that insults me, and lol martial arts are useless against someone much bigger, manlets are always going to get bullied, its over

yeah theres nothing worse than being a manlet. the worst is that being taller than most women isnt even enough, they demand like 6'3

Damn my sympathies brother i feel like a manlet here at 5'9 so can only imagine what it's like for you

This will risk paralysis.
It's over for sub8's even if they manage to get a girlfriend.
Not if done by a good surgeon.
Dr. Paley charges like 290,000$ for 16 cm of height, I don't think he'd offer that if there was a big chance of getting paralyzed.
But forget about playing sports or even running lol.

Not if done by a good surgeon.
Dr. Paley charges like 290,000$ for 16 cm of height, I don't think he'd offer that if there was a big chance of getting paralyzed.
But forget about playing sports or even running lol.
Then whats the point if im going to be even slower and weaker lol totally useless

I know this feel. Just remember that there is nothing to be done and It was not your fault. We were dealt a horrible hand, but at the very least you understand the implications.

At this point the only reason I don't want to be a manlet is to scare away people, mainly normies. People would think twice before starting shit, you get instant respect if you're 6'5"+. I always wanted to be intimidating, but I'm a low test framecel, never going to happen.
imagine if i had a girlfriend and a 6'3 dude decided to bully me infront of her, what the fuck would i do? he could kill me with his bare hands and there would be nothing i could do about it,
Good thing nature doesn't allow subhumans to get girlfriends. You don't have to worry about any of that, it's over for you.

At this point the only reason I don't want to be a manlet is to scare away people, mainly normies. People would think twice before starting shit, you get instant respect if you're 6'5"+. I always wanted to be intimidating, but I'm a low test framecel, never going to happen.
Good thing nature doesn't allow subhumans to get girlfriends. You don't have to worry about any of that, it's over for you.
if you are tall u can act like total pussy and people will still respect you, yeah thanks nature

Being under 5'10 is bad but being under 5'5, well nature really doesn't want to you live then.

I feel small as fuk being 5'10, can't imagine being 5'5.

I'm like 5'8 or 5'9 and my height makes me miserable. It's still my best feature PROPORTIONATELY to my non good looking face and ethnicity.

i cant just kill everyone that insults me, and lol martial arts are useless against someone much bigger, manlets are always going to get bullied, its over
Learn Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu. It's a grappling art that basically allows you to hold your own against any single opponent no matter what the height or weight difference. They have a bunch of techniques on how to handle opponents bigger than you. Check out Royce Gracie in the early days of the UFC.

LIFT and take up a martial art.. either BJJ or boxing. i chose boxing because i like to punch pretty boys in the face.

LIFT and take up a martial art.. either BJJ or boxing. i chose boxing because i like to punch pretty boys in the face.
evolution failed so bad why that fuck my family even exists, my family looks like it came straight outta 1500

fucking memester, height is way more important to females than face its a fucking scientific fact and i also already proved with my threads stop this bullshit, being dominant is everything

View attachment 16220

I know this feel. Just remember that there is nothing to be done and It was not your fault. We were dealt a horrible hand, but at the very least you understand the implications.
yeah and people like so much to insult manlets as if it was our fault, its fo fucking dumb i hate bullying so much

It wouldnt work guys, just think about it, i would have to train a lot to maybe be able to beat an average man that cant fight, anyone who trained for like a month would kill me, that would be so humiliating, working so hard for so much time then a genetically superior man practices for like a week and just destroys everthing, it would be so humiliating, like this for example

Manlets like me can never win, we always will end up getting bullied and humiliated, i wish i had the courage to kill myself

Last edited:

I'm a manlet. And I have intimidated guys bigger and stronger than me via sheer aggressiveness.

How that's built is through suffering and overcoming trials. I've had bullies in my youth, my parents were complete douchebags... And had compulsory military service in my home country. That's how my aggression was built up over time.

If I managed to acquire a gf I would like the relationship to be kinda unsocial. Just the two of us when we're together.

I wouldn't enjoy being with my gf when social groups are present, for various reasons that go both ways.

being a manlet is so much worse than being ugly, im ugly and ethnic and being a manlet is so much worse that it makes me dont give a fuck about those things, i just feel so powerless and pathetic, imagine if i had a girlfriend and a 6'3 dude decided to bully me infront of her, what the fuck would i do? he could kill me with his bare hands and there would be nothing i could do about it, its so fucking humiliating, no one woman in the world can save me from this curse, i could have most perfect face in the world i could be dating saoirse ronan, nothing can make me happy as a manlet, maybe a shotgun so i can blow my head off
That’s why a lot of manlets gymcel

Look at the bright side, according to this site you are a veteran.

carry a piece nigga

who gives a fuck about intimidation? I have never felt the need to intimidating.

who gives a fuck about intimidation? I have never felt the need to intimidating.
i care because its humiliating to be pshycally inferior, and women care about that more than anything, women love bullies

i care because its to be humiliating pshycally inferior, and women care about that more than anything, women love bullies
scawny guys with face are literally never bullied, even if they did the guy who bullies him will be labled a 'monster' by women

scawny guys with face are literally never bullied, even if they did the guy who bullies him will be labled a 'monster' by women
but they end up sucking their dicks anyway

im 5'4 and i feel u

Speaking the truth as usual. Based patheticmanletcel

A girlfriend probably won't give you sex as an incel and dump you as soon as a Chad shows interest in her.