Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill even if i ascended my gf would be annoyed at my introversion.

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Overlord
★★★★★
i would only want to hang out 1 on 1 in quiet places cause i hate the public. foids hate dudes like this.

You'll never get a serious, loving, and respecting relationship because you aren't chad. Ascension is a joke for incels.

Facts. foids criticize you if you're philosophical or something different than most retarded people

You'll never get a serious, loving, and respecting relationship because you aren't chad. Ascension is a joke for incels.
Most incels who "ascended" just got cucked or exploited by a foid

Only chad can be introverted and foids will still like him. That’s what you call a “sigma male”

Same, can't imagine a woman genuinely enjoying time with someone as quiet and reserved as me:feelsbadman::feelscry:.

There would be no point in getting foid that is not introverted

Only chad can be introverted and foids will still like him. That’s what you call a “sigma male”
i cant be introverted or extroverted because both come off as weird to normals. so basically theyre saying that i should just be dead.

i cant be introverted or extroverted because both come off as weird to normals. so basically theyre saying that i should just be dead.
Indeed that’s the message they send to us, We can’t win.

Well thats easy(unsustainably exhausting) bro just go to the gym 10 times a week, fuckin spend an hour grooming yourself every morning... go get pedicures or something once a week since it is a service business that usually involves talking. Do some kind of team sport and go out to sports bars when there is professional sports being played and try to blend in with the drunken mess. Just always be doing something preferably social on some level and away from your domicile. Engage in office politics where you're sure to funble and get fired. Drink your inhibs away until you put your hand down a foids pants, miss, and stick a finger up her ass before the bouncer works you over and you go to jail. See if your local government funds free mental health services just so you can have a chat not really expecting to fix anything(my doc told me you basically have to claim to be actively suicidal to get anywhere). If you have some money maybe put time into some small scale business idea where you do a lot of phone calls and negotiations and meetups. Get a part time job on a farm you get the idea. If you were normie you wouldnt have to try, ofcourse.