Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Even if heaven exists and we all get in, i refuse to share heaven with people who basically lived in heaven their entire lives

Rot&Repeat

Rot&Repeat

Always Tired
★★★★★
Its not fair at all that people who basically had no troubles in life get the same reward. Thats like getting a degree in engineering to earn 100k while a chadlite earns 100k from youtube doing vlogs in the maldives. In the end its the same money but the journey wasnt the same to get there. They should take a turn living in hell for a lifetime instead of going to another heaven at death cause they wore a cross necklace as part of their attire or something. It wouldnt feel right knowing everyone gets heaven no matter how easy they lived in their mortal lives while some went through literal hell

It's better being mogged for eternity than being tortured for eternity kek. Though mogging is some kind of psychological torture so it's never began anyway.

in heaven there is a difference in happiness from one saint to another.everyone is eternally happy and satisfied,but some are able to enjoy "more" happiness since they have a greater capacity to be closer to god. so there is no sadness,but since some are more "closer" to god,they are able to enjoy more "benefits".

i will repeat,no one in heaven suffers from any sadness whatsoever.everyone will be eternally satisfied.

so those who suffer more for christ and do more for christ,grow much more then degenerate chads and stacies even if they are saved.

there is no injustice in heaven and our lord is eternally just.justice demands payment if evil is done and that is what will happen.

i will repeat,no one in heaven suffers from any sadness whatsoever.everyone will be eternally satisfied.

so those who suffer more for christ and do more for christ,grow much more then degenerate chads and stacies even if they are saved.

there is no injustice in heaven and our lord is eternally just.justice demands payment if evil is done and that is what will happen.
A-FUCKING-MEN

I don't believe in abrahamic cuckoldry

in heaven there is a difference in happiness from one saint to another.everyone is eternally happy and satisfied,but some are able to enjoy "more" happiness since they have a greater capacity to be closer to god. so there is no sadness,but since some are more "closer" to god,they are able to enjoy more "benefits".

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

cope, ever since I swallowed the black pill I'm not so sure about Jesus loving everybody

I don’t understand religion. It says that good people get tested by hardship in life, but at the same time, we see that whether one has a good or a bad life has nothing to do with him being a good or a bad person but with completely different factors. Also Chad never gets tested by god, even if he is the most religious. He just enjoys his life and then goes to paradise? Where was the test? Where was the hardship? KEK

Its not fair at all that people who basically had no troubles in life get the same reward. Thats like getting a degree in engineering to earn 100k while a chadlite earns 100k from youtube doing vlogs in the maldives. In the end its the same money but the journey wasnt the same to get there. They should take a turn living in hell for a lifetime instead of going to another heaven at death cause they wore a cross necklace as part of their attire or something. It wouldnt feel right knowing everyone gets heaven no matter how easy they lived in their mortal lives while some went through literal hell
Everybody is incel in a christian heaven. :forcedsmile:

heaven = being chad

High iq outlook on heaven ngl, religion copers on suicide watch

cope, ever since I swallowed the black pill I'm not so sure about Jesus loving everybody
that happens a lot here.lots of christrians give up their faith when they discover the blackpill.but if not even god saved himself from the cross(and the insane torture that came before it),i don't see why we must hold ourselves above god.believe me i want to rope everyday,but if christ finds that some good will come from all this suffering,then it's his will if he decides to let us suffer or not.

I don’t understand religion. It says that good people get tested by hardship in life, but at the same time, we see that whether one has a good or a bad life has nothing to do with him being a good or a bad person but with completely different factors. Also Chad never gets tested by god, even if he is the most religious. He just enjoys his life and then goes to paradise? Where was the test? Where was the hardship? KEK
You read my mind man

A-FUCKING-MEN
54699755 313B 4506 85F5 EB5CBF0712E5

pretty sure most chads don't end up in heaven,eitherway,god has made every man unique,and some men will have challenges that others simply won't have.i will never be tested as much as saint francis,but then again i wasn't meant to be saint francis. saint francis will have his great position in heaven,and if i somehow don't betray our lord,i will be in some random place in heaven that corresponds to what i have done in this life.

we should just cast them out of heaven. there is more of us than those chads

I would go ER in heaven, send chads and stacies to the afterafterlife

If I'll qualify for heaven, I'll insult God/gods whatever there and there and go to hell.

amen

Life would be too dull being an npc in such a place.

I would go ER in heaven, send chads and stacies to the afterafterlife
This is probably why lucifer was cast out. He wanted true equality instead of paradise for all

This is one of my main issues with converting bro. I can't find nobody that relates to my story. It's always oh man I was doing so much casual sex, drugs and partying so many bitches but it was all so v[UWSL]oid but then I found Christ . Like mother fucker do you know what my sin was rotting in my fucking eye room. Niggas only care about Christ when their days are behind them.[/UWSL]

Well, good news: there is no afterlife.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back