Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Even if a girl liked you, you’d never know it

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Even if a girl was interested in you, you are too autistic to notice. Girls don’t come out and ask a guy out or say they like him. Rather they drop hints and “send messages” which Chad knows how to pick up on. But you, kek you would never pick up on these hints. Even if ur not autistic you have poor self esteem so if you noticed her flirting or dropping hints you would just tell yourself she’s just being friendly.

Don’t worry a girl will never like you

I feel this. I feel that if anyone ever did make hints, the rest of this rare type of foid would have simply moved on.

if thousands of women turned you down on tinder, then no girl is going to like you most likely

jfl if u think they won't make it obvious for chad

What fucking cope is this.

I'm autistic and even I can tell if a girl is or is not interested. THEY MAKE IT VERY FUCKING CLEAR. I have personally witnessed how women react to guys they're interested in, I have seen it first hand, it is very fucking obvious, its just that Ive never had those signs directed towards ME.

This is just your brain COPEING the fuck out. "Haha, I'd have a GF if I was able to read the signs haha" geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet fuuuuuuuuuuuuuucked lmao

if thousands of women turned you down on tinder, then no girl is going to like you most likely

THIS. Also - it's not even just about that. Maybe you don't get matches on tinder, but after a few months you have like 5 hidden likes on your account, girls you have not matched with, but they "like" you. That's 5 girls out of 1000 of girls who have seen your profile, and chances are after a few months you'd have 10,000 girls have seen you profile, so you're looking at 0.05 to 0.5% chance of having a girl show interest in you, so just imagine the amount of women you see in person, only 0.5% MAX chance of them will show signs in you, thats a very low chance of ever seeing those signs directed at you now, isn't it?

Last edited:
Girls only go up to Chad and be confident in themselves because hes Chad.

Chad literally doesn't know need to pick up hints because women are attracted to him in any situation. And if u think women's hints are subtle you're coping. If they actually like you they will fucking do anything to get you. They'll cry, confess their love, even threaten suicide.

Chad literally doesn't know need to pick up hints because women are attracted to him in any situation. And if u think women's hints are subtle you're coping. If they actually like you they will fucking do anything to get you. They'll cry, confess their love, even threaten suicide.
I didn’t know that since it’s obviously never happened to me, I am posting on this site after all. :feelsbadman:

What fucking cope is this.

I'm autistic and even I can tell if a girl is or is not interested. THEY MAKE IT VERY FUCKING CLEAR. I have personally witnessed how women react to guys they're interested in, I have seen it first hand, it is very fucking obvious, its just that Ive never had those signs directed towards ME.

This is just your brain COPEING the fuck out. "Haha, I'd have a GF if I was able to read the signs haha" geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet fuuuuuuuuuuuuuucked lmao

this is pretty much the case for most girls but some foids may be different.

I didn’t know that since it’s obviously never happened to me, I am posting on this site after all. :feelsbadman:

Have you never seen a girl react to a guy she wants? Ive been a shut-in for so long and yet I still remember that happening, it gets burnt in your mind when you see girls doing it to other guys all the time and NEVER to you.

Even if a girl was interested in you, you are too autistic to notice. Girls don’t come out and ask a guy out or say they like him. Rather they drop hints and “send messages” which Chad knows how to pick up on. But you, kek you would never pick up on these hints. Even if ur not autistic you have poor self esteem so if you noticed her flirting or dropping hints you would just tell yourself she’s just being friendly.
I KNOW THIS FEEL SO MUCH IT HURTS ME DEEPLY AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :woke:

Low IQ cope tbh.

I don't know how many times I need to say this, but almost EVERY fucking time I'm around a male with at least a 7 PSL, I see immediately that there are girls who literally go right up to them and start flirting with them. I'm an extremely high spectrum aspie with retard grade social skills and I can see this shit from across the Mississippi River. If you're Chad, they make it fucking obvious, they don't drop ""hints"" at all, only bluepillers say that to get their hopes up because they can't get shit. You either get approached if you're Chad or you don't get approached at all.

It's blatantly fucking obvious, even to an aspie incel when a female likes a man.

They do not let themselves be misunderstood.

If you've never seen it find a chad or something to hang around.

It truly never began for autistcels.

Low IQ cope tbh.

I don't know how many times I need to say this, but almost EVERY fucking time I'm around a male with at least a 7 PSL, I see immediately that there are girls who literally go right up to them and start flirting with them. I'm an extremely high spectrum aspie with retard grade social skills and I can see this shit from across the Mississippi River. If you're Chad, they make it fucking obvious, they don't drop ""hints"" at all, only bluepillers say that to get their hopes up because they can't get shit. You either get approached if you're Chad or you don't get approached at all.

Even if you did recognize it, you probably wouldn't have the confidence to act on it.

I don’t have to worry about this

Image result for nicolas cage laughing gif

Wtf OP I'm sorry but this is some gigacoping (srs). Foids make it incredibly obvious if they're attracted to you.

she would let me know if she liked me

I think it would be kind of obvious, she'd probably talk to me for one, and also without me initiating contact, you'd have to be super autism to not notice those two things alone

That's one thing I will never have to worry about. I'm ugly and disgusting, so I know for a fact that no sane person of the opposite sex would ever be even slightly attracted to me.

I'm so far gone even if I could pick up on any signs of interest, I'd immediately dismiss it because I could never compare to a mogging Chad. I don't even bother looking at women anymore. They're horrible creatures.

Even if they liked you, they couldn't be with you.
Her friends would keep telling her you aren't good enough for her

It's over

They make it pretty obvious, especially when heavily attracted, stop coping. I've accepted the fact that no single female on earth is attracted to me sexually/romantically.

Even if a girl was interested in you, you are too autistic to notice. Girls don’t come out and ask a guy out or say they like him. Rather they drop hints and “send messages” which Chad knows how to pick up on.

Cope. Back in my bluepilled days, there was this foid I worked with who I convinced myself was "sending me signals" (I had oneitis and it was warping my mind). Then Chad came home from college and visited the workplace. She literally chased him around the workplace and wouldn't leave him alone until she got a hug. The very next thing she did was invite him to her new apartment (she moved out of her parents' house while he was away). They fucked the same night.

If she's not trying to force herself on you, it's over.

A foid makes it super painfully obvious if she likes you. You'd have to be really autistic not to notice.

If you're Chad they don't give you hints, they just throw themselves at you and jump on your dick.

9ZJVbzo.png

Last edited:
you are stuck in the past, dude

in modern times, starting since 2001 or so, females are so acutely aware of their enormous value that they don't ever do any of this shit unless it's with an extremely attractive or high-status man. there's no fucking hint-dropping or signs-giving at all for average boys and men, it doesn't exist, you can even bait their reaction to see if they like you and you still won't get anything. I would know because I was actually paying attention in middle school, high school, college and work.

her whatsapp looks like this

And I can confirm this. As a female I had over 600 replies on the first day on Lovoo. On Tinder they wanted to meet me as fast as possible and even invited me to some bar. As a female you can find friends with only one click but not as a man. Yet they tell us everyone can make friends although I had no replies as a man on Tinder.

This WhatsApp messages looks like the female was doing some stuff, maybe eating something and after 30 minutes she came back only to see this. This is the life of a female. Never do any physical job, get a good well-payed and easy job, being validated all the time, find friends immediately, can get coitus immediately, can get a relationship immediately...

And I can confirm this. As a female I had over 600 replies on the first day on Lovoo. On Tinder they wanted to meet me as fast as possible and even invited me to some bar. As a female you can find friends with only one click but not as a man. Yet they tell us everyone can make friends although I had no replies as a man on Tinder.

This WhatsApp messages looks like the female was doing some stuff, maybe eating something and after 30 minutes she came back only to see this. This is the life of a female. Never do any physical job, get a good well-payed and easy job, being validated all the time, find friends immediately, can get coitus immediately, can get a relationship immediately...
This is why it's so crazy to expect them to go out of their way to... drop hints.

If we're going to get anything it's out of fighting for it, and usually getting rejected.

No girl likes me. I can always tell.

Even if a girl was interested in you, you are too autistic to notice.
Cope. You would notice. The only reason you don't see it happen is because it doesn't happen.

if you think foids send mysterious signals you're gonna end up orbiting.

I've seen firsthand how foids behave when they like a guy, it's pretty obvious. I've even seen one do the stereotypical playing with her hair while looking at Chad.

>implies a girl would like me

Nah, man, i've seen in first hand too. Women giggling like retards to a good looking man and always touching their hair, smiling like the dumbfucks they are. If the cunt wants you, she will let you know that she wants you.

Women sometimes let it be known, mostly with Chad but this isn’t the 50’s or earlier where you were publicly shamed for showing sexual interest as a female.

Have you never seen a girl react to a guy she wants? Ive been a shut-in for so long and yet I still remember that happening, it gets burnt in your mind when you see girls doing it to other guys all the time and NEVER to you.

if a woman is interested she makes it clear, I've seen it hundreds of times, obviously the less beautiful you are, the less the number and the quantity of women who like you, reaching zero if you're ugly; a 5/6 man usually finds a woman thanks to the fact that it is she who comes forward and not the opposite as the bluepilled think, if one tries in the absence of signals is almost always refused if he's not a Chad

It took me an hour outside near my chad cousin to realize this isn't true.

Females make it very fucking clear they're interested in you,it's not subtle at all.

B-b-but she touched my shoulder for a second she must like me r-r-right..?

I wouldn't know.