Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Even Historically Western Women were not Oppressed if you compare their lives to the Average Man

cvh1991

cvh1991

Legend
★★
All western women today believe that women were oppressed by men historically and beyond that they believe that this oppression was just done due to men's selfishness rather than for some kind of practical reason. Most of them are convinced that they are still oppressed by men today.

None of that is true if you stop and think about it for just a moment.

Let's go back to the around the early and mid 20th century decades. Let's step back in time before the modern feminist movement and look at western countries and the lives of men and women.

1) Women were placed under societal pressure to be wives and mothers -- they were pressured to bare and raise children

Yes they were. But they always leave out that men were placed under social pressure to work themselves to the bone in jobs that were often dirty, dangerous, and unpleasant so that they could provide and serve the greater good.

For example, men were the ones who built the railroads. Men were the coalminers. Men were the farmers. Men were the builders.

Ask yourselves this, would you rather be down in a fucking coal mine, literally killing yourself to provide for your family -- or would you rather be at home raising the kids, cooking dinner, doing the laundry, and so on? Seriously, consider that. Yes, those tasks were more difficult before the advent of modern technology like dish washers/washing machines and such, but there simply is no comparison to be made here. Not really.

If you were to give the women of the time a choice between going out to do backbreaking labor on the railroads for 10 hours a day or being the stay at home mom, the choice is very very obvious what they would choose.

2) Men beat up their wives with no reason and the women were powerless to do anything

Some men surely did, but in reality this was never "normal". This is an example of women taking what is in reality a small subset of men and amplifying it as though it represented most families. That is hogwash.

Most men love their wives and children and seek to make them happy and take care of them. This is true now and it was true then. I also take issue with the claim that women were powerless to do anything about it. They could talk to their fathers or the church -- there was recourse where family would sit that guy down and straighten him out.

Today we've created the complete opposite problem where a woman can just lie and claim that her husband hurt her and when the cops come out they always, always assume that the guy is evil and that he's done wrong. Even if didn't or the woman was hitting him or otherwise just lying. I have seen this with my own eyes in my own family and the truth is women know that this bias exists and a lot of them leverage it at their own convenience (I grew up with a single mother and several sisters, i've seen my fair share of this kind of shit -- one example is where they were beating me with their shoes so I hugged one of them to stop them/restrain them then the other called the cops -- pure madness).

3) Today Women have a Choice, Men do not -- same as we never did.

Women today can choose a career or to be a mother. They have a real choice. Men do not.

The reality is most women will not accept a stay at home dad, they want a provider and if someone is staying home 9/10 (maybe more) it's going to be the woman. Largely because that's what women want. You think men wouldn't jump at the chance to be a stay at home dad? Many definitely would, but our society looks down on you if you don't provide and so do most women.

Because nobody acknowledges the ways men were railroaded back then too, nobody acknowledges how they're still railroaded now.

4) Just a lose point on western religion, western did not only oppress women. It had strict expectations for both men and women -- not one or the other. There were gender roles, yes. But by and large they were pretty sane gender roles and you'd have a fucking retard to think most men and most women aren't better suited to different kinds of tasks. Gender roles worked which is why they were normal for thousands of years.

5) Women see the restrictions placed on them in the past and think this was done for no reason or due to the selfishness of others. This is nonsense and all you need to do to see that is look at the dating/sex landscape today -- look at online dating, look at speed dating -- go to the statistics. Notice how much easier, trivial it is for women to get laid and to hop into a new relationship compared to the average guy.

This is a huge reason women's pernicious tendencies like hypergamy were restrained by broad society. Also whoring around was shamed rightfully because:
A) You'd get pregnant in those days without a support structure and daddy government wouldn't bail you out at everyone else's expense (personal responsibility! For women? *gasp*)
B) Spread of disease (this is still relevant, look at the disease ridden filth that the gay community spreads around -- those butt fuckers are solely responsible for the spread of AIDS for example).
C) Pair Bonding is real and with more relationships comes more cynicism and comparison which damages future relationship prospects.
D) If women are given total control and no outside influence in choosing their relationships then we devolve into pseudo harems -- like many other mammals. The statics bare this out. A common trend is that eventually as the woman's value deteriorates they may "settle" unhappily with what we know as a "betabux". Not a good outcome for anybody tbh

These restrictions weren't done for "no reason", they were done for a very good set of reasons.

And guess what? Men had and still have their own unique set of pernicious tendencies restrained by broad society for the greater good. For example, men commit more violent crime, men have the advantage of being bigger and physically stronger (though that advantage is muted in modern systems and with modern weapons). Our societies harshly clamp down on those things. Men are expected to behave and we are expected to never use those tools to gain an advantage over women in any way. Women on the other hand no longer have any restraints on them like they used to which is why we're in such a massive imbalance right now. But if you point any of this out, you're just evil and sexist :feelsseriously:

6) In the event of disaster, men must bare the burden -- men must go and fight and die in the trenches or war. Men must stay behind when the titanic sinks for the benefit of women.

7) Women act like now is better because they don't have to depend on men anymore -- well, instead of being dependent on your husband who loves you and wants to take care of you, now these women are dependent on profit driven 3rd parties who wouldn't care if they died in the gutter and would just replace them like a gear. Is that better than it was before? Truly?

8) The wage gap is a myth -- it exists because those studies were not taking into account things like experience in the same job, education level, or the different kinds of jobs men and women gravitate towards. Yet shockingly a huge cohort of women believe this is real and parrot it every chance they get. News flash, women are entirely unwilling to work dirty jobs that you need to keep your society's infrastructure running. Women in construction? Women as garbage men? Women as plumbers? You almost never see this.

The feminists complain nonstop about how the high paying jobs go to men while not seeing that most men are working in these poor conditions. Basically what I'm saying is that feminists make the Apex Fallacy with respect to men as a group constantly and that shit's retarded. Funny, it's basically the same as with their mate choice/tendencies -- most men are invisible.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TLDR: Men and women are different physically and psychologically. Gender roles are and have always been a positive thing. Men and women need some reasonable restrictions on our unique and pernicious tendencies for the great good of broad society. None of that is "Oppression" and the feminists are delusional fools with no basic grasp on reality.

Last edited:
Yep.

No chance that they would want a stay-at-home dad. On top of it, they want their partner to have a higher income than them also.

Another thing to point is that women have become less happier overtime as with men.

It seems that even women don't know the own chaos they concoct or create and don't realize how bad it is for them, but regardless they will still blame men.

Agreed. Male "privilege" isn't the problem, it's female entitlement. So many of them act like spoiled children these days because of it.

Excellent thread, pin worthy
Bookmarked

Based thread brocel. Men should never accept the feminist false narrative that women had it oh so bad, cause it's the very foundation of their present day hubris and male devaluation. It's more of a hate narrative than a victim narrative and indeed, when you put things into perspective, relationships today are completely dominated by the woman and their so called "freedom" has nefarious effects.

By the way lurking soys, this is why i like this forum despite the edgy violent stuff i'm not in favor of. Maybe you shouldn't put non-hating of themselves, sensible men against the wall like you do with your soy bullshit running rampant in soyciety everywhere. :feelshaha:

I agree
They just lie about "oppression" so they can get and do whatsoever they want in soyciety

One of the few posters that write threads worth a read:feelsokman:

If you don't hate yourself and don't accuse your own gender of every debauchery under the sun you're a misogynist. :soy:

All western women today believe that women were oppressed by men historically and beyond that they believe that this oppression was just done due to men's selfishness rather than for some kind of practical reason. Most of them are convinced that they are still oppressed by men today.

Let's go back to the around the early and mid 20th century decades. Let's step back in time before the modern feminist movement and look at western countries and the lives of men and women.
View attachment 1261462
1) Women were placed under societal pressure to be wives and mothers -- they were pressured to bare and raise children

Yes they were. But they always leave out that men were placed under social pressure to work themselves to the bone in jobs that were often dirty, dangerous, and unpleasant so that they could provide and serve the greater good.

For example, men were the ones who built the railroads. Men were the coalminers. Men were the farmers. Men were the builders.

Ask yourselves this, would you rather be down in a fucking coal mine, literally killing yourself to provide for your family -- or would you rather be at home raising the kids, cooking dinner, doing the laundry, and so on? Seriously, consider that. Yes, those tasks were more difficult before the advent of modern technology like dish washers/washing machines and such, but there simply is no comparison to be made here. Not really.

If you were to give the women of the time a choice between going out to do backbreaking labor on the railroads for 10 hours a day or being the stay at home mom, the choice is very very obvious what they would choose.

2) Men beat up their wives with no reason and the women were powerless to do anything

Some men surely did, but in reality this was never "normal". This is an example of women taking what is in reality a small subset of men and amplifying it as though it represented most families. That is hogwash.

Most men love their wives and children and seek to make them happy and take care of them. This is true now and it was true then. I also take issue with the claim that women were powerless to do anything about it. They could talk to their fathers or the church -- there was recourse where family would sit that guy down and straighten him out.

Today we've created the complete opposite problem where a woman can just lie and claim that her husband hurt her and when the cops come out they always, always assume that the guy is evil and that he's done wrong. Even if didn't or the woman was hitting him or otherwise just lying. I have seen this with my own eyes in my own family and the truth is women know that this bias exists and a lot of them leverage it at their own convenience (I grew up with a single mother and several sisters, i've seen my fair share of this kind of shit -- one example is where they were beating me with their shoes so I hugged one of them to stop them/restrain them then the other called the cops -- pure madness).

Women today can choose a career or to be a mother. They have a real choice. Men do not.

The reality is most women will not accept a stay at home dad, they want a provider and if someone is staying home 9/10 (maybe more) it's going to be the woman. Largely because that's what women want. You think men wouldn't jump at the chance to be a stay at home dad? Many definitely would, but our society looks down on you if you don't provide and so do most women.

Because nobody acknowledges the ways men were railroaded back then too, nobody acknowledges how they're still railroaded now.
View attachment 1261463
4) Just a lose point on western religion, western did not only oppress women. It had strict expectations for both men and women -- not one or the other. There were gender roles, yes. But by and large they were pretty sane gender roles and you'd have a fucking retard to think most men and most women aren't better suited to different kinds of tasks. Gender roles worked which is why they were normal for thousands of years.

5) Women see the restrictions placed on them in the past and think this was done for no reason or due to the selfishness of others. This is nonsense and all you need to do to see that is look at the dating/sex landscape today -- look at online dating, look at speed dating -- go to the statistics. Notice how much easier, trivial it is for women to get laid and to hop into a new relationship compared to the average guy.

This is a huge reason women's pernicious tendencies like hypergamy were restrained by broad society. Also whoring around was shamed rightfully because:
A) You'd get pregnant in those days without a support structure and daddy government wouldn't bail you out at everyone else's expense (personal responsibility! For women? *gasp*)
B) Spread of disease (this is still relevant, look at the disease ridden filth that the gay community spreads around -- those butt fuckers are solely responsible for the spread of AIDS for example).
C) Pair Bonding is real and with more relationships comes more cynicism and comparison which damages future relationship prospects.
D) If women are given total control and no outside influence in choosing their relationships then we devolve into pseudo harems -- like many other mammals. The statics bare this out. A common trend is that eventually as the woman's value deteriorates they may "settle" unhappily with what we know as a "betabux". Not a good outcome for anybody tbh

These restrictions weren't done for "no reason", they were done for a very good set of reasons.

And guess what? Men had and still have their own unique set of pernicious tendencies restrained by broad society for the greater good. For example, men commit more violent crime, men have the advantage of being bigger and physically stronger (though that advantage is muted in modern systems and with modern weapons). Our societies harshly clamp down on those things. Men are expected to behave and we are expected to never use those tools to gain an advantage over women in any way. Women on the other hand no longer have any restraints on them like they used to which is why we're in such a massive imbalance right now. But if you point any of this out, you're just evil and sexist :feelsseriously:

6) In the event of disaster, men must bare the burden -- men must go and fight and die in the trenches or war. Men must stay behind when the titanic sinks for the benefit of women.
View attachment 1261460
7) Women act like now is better because they don't have to depend on men anymore -- well, instead of being dependent on your husband who loves you and wants to take care of you, now these women are dependent on profit driven 3rd parties who wouldn't care if they died in the gutter and would just replace them like a gear. Is that better than it was before? Truly?

8) The wage gap is a myth -- it exists because those studies were not taking into account things like experience in the same job, education level, or the different kinds of jobs men and women gravitate towards. Yet shockingly a huge cohort of women believe this is real and parrot it every chance they get. News flash, women are entirely unwilling to work dirty jobs that you need to keep your society's infrastructure running. Women in construction? Women as garbage men? Women as plumbers? You almost never see this.

The feminists complain nonstop about how the high paying jobs go to men while not seeing that most men are working in these poor conditions. Basically what I'm saying is that feminists make the Apex Fallacy with respect to men as a group constantly and that shit's retarded. Funny, it's basically the same as with their mate choice/tendencies -- most men are invisible.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TLDR: Men and women are different physically and psychologically. Gender roles are and have always been a positive thing. Men and women need some reasonable restrictions on our unique and pernicious tendencies for the great good of broad society. None of that is "Oppression" and the feminists are delusional fools with no basic grasp on reality.
View attachment 1261459
View attachment 1261461
It has always made me laugh that white Western feminist women have become part of the Wake culture. Like, shouldn't slavery, colonialism, and other crimes blamed on whites also be passed on to white Western women. Being a white Western woman is winning the lottery, because you are at the same time an oppressed feminist who hates straight white men, but when you are attacked by a nigger robber, a huge crowd of white knights of the cuckservatives run to save you and sacrifice their lives for you.

Agreed. Male "privilege" isn't the problem, it's female entitlement. So many of them act like spoiled children these days because of it.
Men's privilege is to be forcibly sent to war in order to die or become disabled. As in Ukraine today, a man from 18 to 60 years old is deprived of the opportunity to legally leave the territory of his country, in fact slavery.

View attachment 1261462

View attachment 1261463

View attachment 1261460

View attachment 1261459
View attachment 1261461
Oyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Veyyyyyyyyy

One of the few posters that write threads worth a read:feelsokman:
Thanks Fren :feelscomfy: It’s just normal honesty in a decaying world of liars and delusion. It shouldn’t be rare but you’re not permitted to say these things anywhere standard today. And even if you could no one listens either because it doesn’t affect them, they’ve been brainwashed, or they are direct beneficiaries of things being the way that they are. Nobody really gives a shit about most young men — not even other men.

We all know women who spout this bullcrap day in day out — in our families/at work/in school. Nobody ever calls them out on it because you are torn apart for doing so. Drives me nuts hearing them talk about the past and how men were evil oppressors when they have no idea what the fuck they are talking about. Privileged rich Stacie would definitely rather die in a ditch during the war and go work in coal mine than be a stay at a home mom :feelsseriously: just the absolute bullshit of these people is astounding — and they also still think women are the oppressed gender, never even once considering the advantages they enjoy en masse in western countries. Nobody seems to notice, nobody seems to care.

Last edited:
Western women are the most privileged group of people on the planet yet they always whine and bitch for more special preferential treatment. They're the most entitled pathetic people in the world.

Last edited:
Western women are the most privileged group of people on the planet yet they always whine and bitch for more special preferential treatment. They're the most entitled pathetic people in the world.
The real mystery is why anyone listens or why the judgement of so many men has been so wrong for such a long time now. A lot of this seems fairly apparent but I know a lot of guys that are basically whipped bluepillers.

Men's privilege is to be forcibly sent to war in order to die or become disabled. As in Ukraine today, a man from 18 to 60 years old is deprived of the opportunity to legally leave the territory of his country, in fact slavery.
Good point. If men love their country and have a family to protect many will willingly fight for it. The fact that young men don’t want to and that they know their governments/women beat them down and use them maybe is a good sign that the country isn’t actually worth fighting for and should be allowed to fail.

Men were also the ones paying for all the taxes and still are even today — this has been covered on many threads here with citations but men are net tax payers and women are net recipients. Has been this way since the dawn of civilization.
> “It’s because women are single mothers!”
Often times because it was more convenient for them to live off the state (eg the backs of men’s aggregate labor) than to stay with a man that gave her the “Ick” when “she could do better”.

Women claim that it’s because of abuse but the vast majorly of men are not abusers of their families and probably never were. In my family the women monkeybranch swing it’s not because they thought they could do better, they always allege abuse (even when there obviously was none) and what I’ve noticed is other women pretty much always play along with these fantasies/justifications for selfishness.

The welfare state is a big reason why any semblance of balance between men and women disappeared (among other things). Why any men out there today vote left is a mystery — in the US that’s also the party pushing DEI, tranny pronoun bullshit, and the party that blames men for everything wrong so again — clearly a big mystery to me.

Last edited:
They know the bias exists which doesnt help, but even outside of that, this is just the nature of the foid, they dont win with violence, they win with socialogial warfare, even without these biases this would still be a natural inclination and some of them would still act on it and cry wolf (albeit to a lesser degree)

What i've observed in our society is that everything that is natural to women is permitted and promoted such as crying wolf about abuse or rape, yet everything natural about men is prohibited and shunned.
The wage gap is a myth
Yeah, even when I was very young it sounded ridiculous to me, because its presented at face value that women just straight up only make 77% of what men make, like they imply if 2 teens, one male and one female got a job at maccas, that they would just give the guy a higher pay rate just for being a guy, thats how its presented and its completely ridiculous.
No chance that they would want a stay-at-home dad. On top of it, they want their partner to have a higher income than them also.
Whats brutal about this is that society and the way everything is structured is all backwards, the educational statistics and initiatives to hire foids over men, at this point it feels like it would just work out easier to have a foid go out and be the bread winner (since she can perform well in education then get hired for being a woman)

However they arent attracted to this power imbalance at all, and arent attracted to a stay at home dad

So then if you want to earn more than them or have a higher level of education to be attractive, you are at a disadvantage, where it takes being a top 20% or so male to achieve these things (this will be due to a combination of IQ to learn stuff, attractiveness for social opportunities and connections in uni etc.)