Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Even here you get treated like shit for low stats

dirtykombatcel

dirtykombatcel

dropkicks for equality
★★★★★
I've been lurking here for about 2 years and I get attacked by people calling me a fakecel because of bullshit site stats.

I made this account a few days ago because I found people worth interacting with but I guess everyone is toxic towards people with low numbers. It's just social life all over again.

BTW Good luck to all you fakecels with 1000000 posts and 1000000 hours making everyone think you're one of them!! You know yourselves ;)

Just postmaxx with one word replies bro jfl.

I've been lurking here since 2011

I've been lurking here for about 2 years and I get attacked by people calling me a fakecel because of bullshit site stats.

I made this account a few days ago because I found people worth interacting with but I guess everyone is toxic towards people with low numbers. It's just social life all over again.

BTW Good luck to all you fakecels with 1000000 posts and 1000000 hours making everyone think you're one of them!! You know yourselves ;)

tbh

Even here lookism rears it’s head

graycel lives matter

No one has 1 million posts or 1 million hours

i’ve been lurking since before i was born

You and @Higgscel would get along well

You should be glad. Low effort postmaxxing is low IQ and a massive waste of time

Cherish your GrAYcelness while you still can
i used to spend all my days on braincels until the cucks got it.
Reminder that IT got braincels banned and those cucks are still up

ive only made about 400 posts over the course of 9 months and nobody's ever been a dick to me about it tbh.

I will forever be greycel cause of my join date.
Life is too brutal.

Just quote and low-effort reply in the sewers till you have 500 posts.

im a late bloomer i didnt even find incel places until i was 30+

Nobody actually takes site stats that seriously, only butthurt greycels lol
:soy::soy: