Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Even Granny Finds You Repulsive

• Thread starter Deleted member 14382
  • Start date
Deleted member 14382

Deleted member 14382

Self-banned
-
When you're an incel, even ancient foids old enough to be your grandmother will want nothing to do with you. They don't want to talk, or even make eye contact with you. Bear in mind, I'm talking about foids in their 70's and over-- women that are so undesirable, you don't even consider them sexual beings. These women are so hideous that you're actually comfortable talking to them! Except they want you to stay the fuck away from them as far as possible. It's a titanic black pill to witness this in real life.

Again, this bears repeating: A WOMAN'S LOOKS IS NOT CORRELATED WITH HER SEXUAL PREFERENCES!!!!!!!!

Never forget that there is no expiration date on a woman's hypergamy. It knows no bounds whatsoever.
So, save yourself the humiliation the next time you're starved for human interaction, and you want to make small talk with granny at the checkout line. Just because she's beyond gross doesn't mean she's going to be amiable towards you. Remember, you're actually talking to a 20 year-old bombshell. That's exactly how she sees herself, and will treat you accordingly. She may be a 1 in reality, but she still wants an 8+ man! I don't know where idiots get this notion that the uglier the woman, the more attainable she is. Who came up with this bluepilled bullshit?? How the fuck did this become conventional wisdom???

Why do nan don't dig me i did naffink whak but I iz hated by nan

The grannypill dismembered me

I've been telling everyone here this fact: Every foid who listens to the Jew and feminist are taught to hate sub8 males, regardless of age. Even a newborn girl could be indoctrinated by the child molesting Jew to hate sub8 men later in life.

I've been telling everyone here this fact: Every foid who listens to the Jew and feminist are taught to hate sub8 males, regardless of age. Even a newborn girl could be indoctrinated by the child molesting Jew to hate sub8 men later in life.
It has nothing to do with "indoctrination". Hypergamy is an inborn trait every woman possesses. They were all born that way.

My grandmother thinks I'm alright, I reckon. Old ladies in general think that I'm mentally retarded, though.

It has nothing to do with "indoctrination". Hypergamy is an inborn trait every woman possesses. They were all born that way.
If the Jew indoctrinated your mother from an early age by molesting her, you wouldn't have been born.

Do you think they would like you decades ago? Of course not.
The only difference they're old and used. Inside, they still feel the same. Look around and see by yourself how old women are trying to cope with clothes to feel young again.

If the Jew indoctrinated your mother from an early age by molesting her, you wouldn't have been born.
Sigh. Foids all over the world think and act exactly the same, regardless of geography, culture, race or religion. The only time you get this kind of consistent, universal behavior is when that behavior is an inborn trait. You can't "indoctrinate" every single woman on the planet to think and behave alike. Impossible. Women are simply all hardwired to protect their pussies from non-Chad men. Simple as that.

The grannypill was the hardest to swallow for me. Damn near roped that day.

Do you think they would like you decades ago? Of course not.
The only difference they're old and used. Inside, they still feel the same. Look around and see by yourself how old women are trying to cope with clothes to feel young again.
My primary point was that EVEN the lowest of the low find us unattractive.
My secondary point was that even if a woman is the lowest of the low, she still won't fuck anything less than the best.

The Grannypill cooked me an apple pie (but it was poisoned)

When you're an incel, even ancient foids old enough to be your grandmother will want nothing to do with you. They don't want to talk, or even make eye contact with you. Bear in mind, I'm talking about foids in their 70's and over-- women that are so undesirable, you don't even consider them sexual beings. These women are so hideous that you're actually comfortable talking to them! Except they want you to stay the fuck away from them as far as possible. It's a titanic black pill to witness this in real life.

Again, this bears repeating: A WOMAN'S LOOKS IS NOT CORRELATED WITH HER SEXUAL PREFERENCES!!!!!!!!

Never forget that there is no expiration date on a woman's hypergamy. It knows no bounds whatsoever.
So, save yourself the humiliation the next time you're starved for human interaction, and you want to make small talk with granny at the checkout line. Just because she's beyond gross doesn't mean she's going to be amiable towards you. Remember, you're actually talking to a 20 year-old bombshell. That's exactly how she sees herself, and will treat you accordingly. She may be a 1 in reality, but she still wants an 8+ man! I don't know where idiots get this notion that the uglier the woman, the more attainable she is. Who came up with this bluepilled bullshit?? How the fuck did this become conventional wisdom???

Super high awareness of the situation today. Women never get uglier in their own heads. They're always 10/10.

Grandmas are the only female humans trying to interact with me, and most of the time it's just because I'm walking a dog and they want to pet it and tell it how cute it is, jfl. It's over for me.

Grandmas are the only female humans trying to interact with me, and most of the time it's just because I'm walking a dog and they want to pet it and tell it how cute it is, jfl. It's over for me.
You must be very young.

Over for walkingthedogcels

This suddenly reminded me of that ER video where he's taking a nostalgic walk through a park and a dog starts barking at him. Owner apologizes but Elliot says something to the effect of "that's okay" like the supreme gentleman he is. Based.

I dislike how ingratiating old women tend to be. Pretending to be sweet angels after living up their youth riding Chad's cock.

Over for walkingthedogcels

This suddenly reminded me of that ER video where he's taking a nostalgic walk through a park and a dog starts barking at him. Owner apologizes but Elliot says something to the effect of "that's okay" like the supreme gentleman he is. Based.

Elliot should have owned a cat or dog srs, my cat is lifefuel
Also should have opened a ASMR channel :feelskek:

Last edited: