Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Even going out is rope material if you're ugly

M

MilkingTheEel

Banned
-
Obviously, one meme I bought in was statusmaxxing. So I got myself many friends, both guys and girls, who invite me to parties and the usual stuff.
I went out this night and I found out that now another 2 girls I know(6 in total) are all crazy about the same Chad. And of course, some other girls I don't even know.

Everything was going ok until I found out that information, even then I was still not that shaken.
But then my childhood friend noticed that I'm somewhat unsettled and made the connection, and told me the most bluepill shit ever heard by man: "you could achieve the same if you'd talk to as many girls as he does." I'd say I'm a resilient fellow, but the moment I heard that I felt like throwing up. I'm to blame for being too lazy? Is that really why you think I fail? I don't even want a harem like his, I'd be happy with just one. I tried talking some sense into her on other occasions to no result, so this time I simply agreed and left it at that. I'm only wasting my time arguing.

Thing is, I'm bound to experience more such situations if I keep on being social. I'm totally conflicted. On one hand if I stop going out altogether to reduce the intake of suicide fuel, I'm accepting inceldom forever. On the other hand what I want is to lock myself in the house and never come out again.(What I want even more is to kill myself but I care about family so I'll wait until my parents die)

Should I keep trying to be a normal person even though it's constantly painful or should I just fill my time with escapism until my parents die and I can do the same without feeling bad?

What’s did you expect. Literally everything is rope material if you’re ugly besides a select few copies of your choice.
As to your question it’s really your choice, nobody can make that for you but yourself.

That's why i never go outside, i prefer to live in my own indoors.

That's why i never go outside, i prefer to live in my own indoors.

If only I was among those who still enjoy video games in their twenties. I play from time to time but they don't do much for me. I'm all out of copes.

Obviously, one meme I bought in was statusmaxxing. So I got myself many friends, both guys and girls, who invite me to parties and the usual stuff.
I went out this night and I found out that now another 2 girls I know(6 in total) are all crazy about the same Chad. And of course, some other girls I don't even know.

Everything was going ok until I found out that information, even then I was still not that shaken.
But then my childhood friend noticed that I'm somewhat unsettled and made the connection, and told me the most bluepill shit ever heard by man: "you could achieve the same if you'd talk to as many girls as he does." I'd say I'm a resilient fellow, but the moment I heard that I felt like throwing up. I'm to blame for being too lazy? Is that really why you think I fail? I don't even want a harem like his, I'd be happy with just one. I tried talking some sense into her on other occasions to no result, so this time I simply agreed and left it at that. I'm only wasting my time arguing.

Thing is, I'm bound to experience more such situations if I keep on being social. I'm totally conflicted. On one hand if I stop going out altogether to reduce the intake of suicide fuel, I'm accepting inceldom forever. On the other hand what I want is to lock myself in the house and never come out again.(What I want even more is to kill myself but I care about family so I'll wait until my parents die)

Should I keep trying to be a normal person even though it's constantly painful or should I just fill my time with escapism until my parents die and I can do the same without feeling bad?

whether your parents are upset or not doesn't matter, once your dead none of that will matter anyway.
If only I was among those who still enjoy video games in their twenties. I play from time to time but they don't do much for me. I'm all out of copes.
i'm gradually moving from videogame cope to drug cope. A demotion for sure but hell, I'm still alive.

What I want even more is to kill myself but I care about family so I'll wait until my parents die

whether your parents are upset or not doesn't matter, once your dead none of that will matter anyway.

Should I keep trying to be a normal person even though it's constantly painful

Then stop trying to be a normal person and relieve some of the pain. If you don't fit in, there's no point in forcing it.

Last edited:
Lol at i care too much about my parents to sui kids, just admit you are too chicken shit to do it

That's why i love Tinder, it shows in an empirical, conclusive, objective way that she's saying bullshit. Chad just put his pictures and women flock to him, no efforts, no talking to any one, no way to see personality or confidence or inner whatnot

Without such empirical and objective demonstrations, women could always deny that the sky is blue and talk about meh confidence, meh sociability. Tinder destroys all that.

How'd you even get friends, that's already a huge advantage.

Would be interested in hearing this as well.

Regarding your problem, I'm still in the theorizing stages, but my current hypothesis is to be hands on in how you manage your social circles. Attending parties with some regularity is necessary to maintain a certain level of status, but staying at them beyond a certain point has diminishing returns. In my experience, I've found parties often start off alright, but steadily degrade into more potent suifuel as the night drags on. The smart play seems to be to just stay and do your best to enjoy the early part and as soon as things start to turn, have to suddenly and unexpectedly peace out. I think the epitome of this would be to have multiple social circles where you just bounce between them continuously, like a Chad bounces between bitches.

Would be interested in hearing this as well.

I was heavily bullied before HS and I'd say that helped me toughen up and become low inhib because I already been through the worst case scenario and figured it's survivable.

In HS people would ask me for programming questions because I was good. I'd help them prepare for tests, they'd help me with maths because I could never care enough to work on it alone. Once we began talking it was easier, I know people like to talk about themselves so I'd just ask them about their dramas. Sometimes people would foolishly just unload the most personal of things to me and that would make them more likely to want to keep good relations :lul: Funnily enough I had plenty of girl__friends because they probably didn't even consider me a possible option so they'd let their guard down completely, sort of the gay friend thing but the ugly version. I'd also have guy friends previously of course but they would be less of the normie type.
Got along really well with 3-4 colleagues, they'd invite me to house parties or just hanging around and they were part of the 'cool kids', so things got exponentially easy from that point, as outsiders were extra nice to me to infiltrate the circle too. Still, I was usually the one introducing myself to more new people than the other way around.
I also made an effort to go out a lot even alone to clubs and bars, to try to 'pick up' but what really happened was just that I made more friends by seeing the regulars over and over again and began talking.

In uni it was easy because a good amount of the people I knew went to the same city to study, so the old group mostly survived.

Thinking about it, this really seems like the "draw some circles, then draw the rest of the owl" tutorial, but it's not that easy to explain. I also lucked out a lot and this probably won't work for people with different personalities.
Best advice I can give is don't wait for people to talk to you, make them talk about themselves and they'll talk hours and try to become friends with popular people too if possible.

After I get it done with university, I plan on moving to Norway. I'll see if I'm actually good at this or if it was all just contextual.

I was heavily bullied before HS and I'd say that helped me toughen up and become low inhib because I already been through the worst case scenario and figured it's survivable.

In HS people would ask me for programming questions because I was good. I'd help them prepare for tests, they'd help me with maths because I could never care enough to work on it alone. Once we began talking it was easier, I know people like to talk about themselves so I'd just ask them about their dramas. Sometimes people would foolishly just unload the most personal of things to me and that would make them more likely to want to keep good relations :lul: Funnily enough I had plenty of girl__friends because they probably didn't even consider me a possible option so they'd let their guard down completely, sort of the gay friend thing but the ugly version. I'd also have guy friends previously of course but they would be less of the normie type.
Got along really well with 3-4 colleagues, they'd invite me to house parties or just hanging around and they were part of the 'cool kids', so things got exponentially easy from that point, as outsiders were extra nice to me to infiltrate the circle too. Still, I was usually the one introducing myself to more new people than the other way around.
I also made an effort to go out a lot even alone to clubs and bars, to try to 'pick up' but what really happened was just that I made more friends by seeing the regulars over and over again and began talking.

In uni it was easy because a good amount of the people I knew went to the same city to study, so the old group mostly survived.

Thinking about it, this really seems like the "draw some circles, then draw the rest of the owl" tutorial, but it's not that easy to explain. I also lucked out a lot and this probably won't work for people with different personalities.
Best advice I can give is don't wait for people to talk to you, make them talk about themselves and they'll talk hours and try to become friends with popular people too if possible.

After I get it done with university, I plan on moving to Norway. I'll see if I'm actually good at this or if it was all just contextual.

i had a similar arc but nothing came of it, the few cool people i know are so busy they rarely hang out.

you've done a good job of going to places and meeting regulars there, that's what i need to do.

good luck with whatever you do next, leaving everyone behind without a clear goal seems a little extreme but you know best what to do with yourself

i had a similar arc but nothing came of it, the few cool people i know are so busy they rarely hang out.

you've done a good job of going to places and meeting regulars there, that's what i need to do.

good luck with whatever you do next, leaving everyone behind without a clear goal seems a little extreme but you know best what to do with yourself

I do have a goal. I'm moving there because programmers are better paid than in my country. In USA the pay would be even better but it sucks in other departments.

I do have a goal. I'm moving there because programmers are better paid than in my country. In USA the pay would be even better but it sucks in other departments.

most countries are fucked or going to get fucked by globalism to some degree, so i dunno what to tell you, moneymaxxing is better than nothing but i don't know if it's worth cutting off good friendships.

i've moved to this metropolis for work where i don't know anyone and it's been shit so far because i suck at making friends, and money is not helping me cope very well.