Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Even girls with Asperger's want gigachad

TruestOfThemAll

TruestOfThemAll

Roundfacecel
★★★★

Bitch even has a fucking eyebrow piercing lmao...

I met a high functioning girl a few years ago through an adult autism support group, she couldn't carry conversation and was painfully shy. She told me once that she wouldn't care if a guy was shorter than her but she won't lie and say looks don't matter. She admitted to giving a few guys blowjobs and kissed "plenty of people".

kek, just watched that earlier today. Aspergers put her in low inhib mode so she didn't even try to hide her disinterest/disgust

Can't believe someone that autistic understands the friendzone, it's so deep rooted in femoids brains

i know a girl with aspergers that gets chadlites. JFL if you arent a femoid in 2018

So painful to remember i sound like this. God if I ever saw a recording of myself talking I'd blow my brains out that night.

So painful to remember i sound like this. God if I ever saw a recording of myself talking I'd blow my brains out that night.

It took me years to conquer those kinds of mannerisms, do you at least have a deep voice to compensate?

its suifuel knowing im probably this autistic publicly

It took me years to conquer those kinds of mannerisms, do you at least have a deep voice to compensate?
average voice. 99.99% of the time i dont leave the house. when i have to, i just stay silent and polite.

Damn if i was this guy i would fucking kill myself i can't take this much embarrassment.

Its like watching little kids interact, too bad they don't share the same innocence kids have.

a1c71.gif

That aspie chick isn't bad looking she'll probably cop some chad-lite from lookism

kek, just watched that earlier today. Aspergers put her in low inhib mode so she didn't even try to hide her disinterest/disgust
Exactly, she literally couldn't feign interest :lul: Can't tell which would be worse tbh

Statistically speaking, females with autism and related disorders are extremely rare. She's probably just another attention whore acting aloof because the guy is fat and ugly. I bet her demeanor would change in an instant if she were set up on a date with Chad.

other than the first girl, why do autistic girls look like they have downs syndrome?

I have aspergers diagnosis and I relate entirely too much to this

I have aspergers diagnosis and I relate entirely too much to this
if you're posting here & you got an aspie diagnosis there's nothing wrong with you , you're just a low IQ ugly framecel

Look at her aspie stare in the beginning. After dealing with several autistic people I can spot them because of their stare.

This empty shell stare, just imagine she stares like this all the time. But it doesnt matter anyway because shes to busy sucking 5+ guys cocks

Females with aspergers are literally non-existent.
Even if they existed, it would barely lower their SMV. As a male it's a death sentence unless you're that 1 in 19978765 who happens to be both autistic & very good looking.

Females with aspergers are literally non-existent.
Even if they existed, it would barely lower their SMV. As a male it's a death sentence unless you're that 1 in 19978765 who happens to be both autistic & very good looking.

it increases their SMV.

first-honestly, the eyebrow foid is out of his league, regardless of being an aspie
second- I relate to the black one on a spiritual level. Sees squirrel, "fuck you, squirrel"
third-at least we can get girls that actually have down syndrome

first-honestly, the eyebrow foid is out of his league, regardless of being an aspie
second- I relate to the black one on a spiritual level. Sees squirrel, "fuck you, squirrel"
third-at least we can get girls that actually have down syndrome

FpyR2G9
XE2PmOy
Jfl if you think retards don't want chad

OH fuck - I love it!

Have you heard the word lugubrious? Damn, this is just... the misery puts the biggest smile on my face. I want to tear a whole through reality and strangle the human race while laughing hysterically.

To think that downie kid is probably rotting away in his room alone while she's getting railed by chadlite

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back