Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Even gigachangs can’t succeed in dating

I wish I looked like that.

Last edited:
He has a nice physique but no where near Chang face.

"TEEHEEE, he looks like my brother"

-EVERY NOODLEWHORE

This has been posted 300000 times

"TEEHEEE, he looks like my brother"

-EVERY NOODLEWHORE
Noodewhores would fuck hitler to have mixed kids before they would fuck hardworking and goodlooking rice

This guy died one year ago
Btw, he lurked looksmax.org :feelskek::feelskek:
Seriously?? How do you know??
People need to stop coping, he is definitely Chang. The gigachang people like to refer to is mythological, mathematically it cannot occurz your best bet would be to get some Chang to do a Sean Connery and larp as a Chang.
Noodewhores would fuck hitler to have mixed kids before they would fuck hardworking and goodlooking rice
True AF

"if you can't embrace your own identity how can you expect others to do the same?"

As if normies can immediately detect my self-hating personality on first glance.

"if you can't embrace your own identity how can you expect others to do the same?"

As if normies can immediately detect my self-hating personality on first glance.
IT thinks women have psychic personality detectors

For ricecels, you have to be jackie chan or you are subhuman

Jackie Chan wasn’t chang
No but he is statusmaxxed to the nth degree. Plus a household name and probably the first that comes to mind when you ask someone to name an asian dude

This is literally a leftist propaganda video. Why would you take it seriously? I guarantee that guy doesn't have problems with sex.

This is literally a leftist propaganda video. Why would you take it seriously? I guarantee that guy doesn't have problems with sex.
Not propaganda. He’s literally being interviewed

Why do you think "interviews" can't be part of propaganda?
Stop assuming it’s propaganda because it’s huffingtonpost. They aren’t paying him to make up lies. If you wanna prove they paid him to lie, then show evidence

Stop assuming it’s propaganda because it’s huffingtonpost. They aren’t paying him to make up lies. If you wanna prove they paid him to lie, then show evidence
If it’s over for him , it’s over for me

That's not even a Changlite much less a gigaChang.

That's not even a Changlite much less a gigaChang.
His eye area isn't that good tbh
People here are probably focusing on his jaw.
Jawline by itself can be ruined by a bad eye area. It's but the whole package with foids.

He seems like chang-lite not gigachad OP come on now :feelsseriously:
Still it's brutal that noodlewhores are rejecting him, it's only going to get worse.

He seems like chang-lite not gigachad OP come on now :feelsseriously:
Still it's brutal that noodlewhores are rejecting him, it's only going to get worse.
He's not even a Changlite. He gets brutally mogged by actual Changlite John Cho

171121-schager-cho-tease_k7wfed

31532f588de5527807571c88bd4d0e9e37-30-john-cho-feature.rvertical.w570.jpg

He even gets mogged by young Chackie Chan

d6ed0c967ac880e72fdd45d5f44bdb09.jpg

and Chow Young Fat

He's high-tier normie at best.

Last edited:

Attachments

• 3E820B43-8675-4605-9CBC-FDCC78147F16.png
    3E820B43-8675-4605-9CBC-FDCC78147F16.png
    602.7 KB · Views: 72
Last edited:
he should go to asia, you can't get shit in the west when you're not white

“YOU STUPID CUCK THAT AINT NO CHANG THATS A UGLY RICECEL”

This is rice tax in a nutshell

@PPEcel exposed

I’ve just been gigamogged

Hes a changlite

Lol definitely no chang. His face isn't as good and he has a skinny pretty boy look.

A chang would be a bit taller with a better face and buffer (wrestler, mma, power lifter face, muscles all over the neck and face).

I still don't understand how anyone here can call him a Chang. His side profile is subhuman as fuck.